Hi RuthC!!!!

Avril

I think you're leaving for Europe fairly soon so I wanted to be sure I got in touch with you before you leave. I noticed on the HAL Future Cruisers List that you'll be on the Nieuw Amsterdam's Transatlantic sailing on November 2nd, 2015. I'll be on that one as well, can't wait!! :D I've seen and read so many of your posts on here and I always enjoy them. I was wondering, would it be possible to meet up sometime during the Transatlantic? I'd love to meet you in person!! My Mom and I will be in cabin 7015. You can get in touch with me there of course once we're onboard or you can get in touch here on CC, on the social media site we're not supposed to mention on here (starts with an F and ends with a K, I'm Avril Birnie on there), or you can reach me by email (assumptionchic@gmail.com). What ports are you going to before the TA? I hope you have a fantastic time and have smooth seas and sunny (and warm/hot) skies!! :D

Thank you so much! I would love to get together on the ship.

I board next Wednesday for the Venice to Barcelona cruise. Then I stay on for the Barcelona to Rome and Rome to Barcelona runs, and then the trans-At. Whew! I'm not even certain what all the ports are, as there are too many---some multiple times---to keep track of.

I will make note of your cabin number, and I will send an e-mail so we don't clog up this forum.

Thanks, Carol. Yes, this gives me the full set of HAL ships (plus two previous HAL ships). I love collecting things that don't need to be stored, cleaned or polished! :D

I'll also reach 700 on board days, and (hopefully) be awarded my platinum medallion during the cruise, too. Looking forward to that white ribbon.

Ruth, if I recall correctly, this cruise completes all the HAL ships for you. Sam and I hope you have a wonderful time. That's quite a nice long cruise.:):):)

And it won't be long until she completes the fleet again with the Konigsdam.

Roy