Drink package valid on Coco Cay?

Title says it all.

It would be worth it for us to get the drink package if you can use it on Coco Cay. I thought last time we used it in Labadee.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks

Yes, valid on Coco Cay.

You may have to go to a bar because the roving bar servers will normally have drinks in souvenir cups, which are not included in any package.

Edited by clarea

Yes, valid on Coco Cay.

You may have to go to a bar because the roving bar servers will normally have drinks in souvenir cups, which are not included in any package.

Are you able to get a drink and just pay for the souvenir glass, or do you just have to pay out of pocket if you want a souvenir glass?

Are you able to get a drink and just pay for the souvenir glass, or do you just have to pay out of pocket if you want a souvenir glass?

If your drink is covered by a package, you can pay something like $3.95 extra to get the drink with the souvenir glass.

If your drink is covered by a package, you can pay something like $3.95 extra to get the drink with the souvenir glass.

Have we seen reports of people doing that on Coco Cay? I'd be fine with paying the server the 3.95 to get a much bigger cup brought to me but with my luck they'd look at me like I have two heads when ask to pay the upcharge!

PS where do the roaming bar servers with the cocoloco's usually sell? My last few visits to beachy area near where the kids were with aquapark and slide didn't have a server walk by and the small bar out that way didn't open for awhile and had a long-ish wait when it did open.

Have we seen reports of people doing that on Coco Cay? I'd be fine with paying the server the 3.95 to get a much bigger cup brought to me but with my luck they'd look at me like I have two heads when ask to pay the upcharge!

PS where do the roaming bar servers with the cocoloco's usually sell? My last few visits to beachy area near where the kids were with aquapark and slide didn't have a server walk by and the small bar out that way didn't open for awhile and had a long-ish wait when it did open.

I've seen them all over. Last August I saw one by the beach near the Wacky Seagull Jr. and another closer to where the food was.

If a person with a drink package was to get one of the CocoLocos in a souvenir cup, would they refill the cup the next time rather than put it in a little plastic cup? Those souvenir cups seem to keep the drink colder longer. I know I would have to go to a bar to get one if this were possible.

If a person with a drink package was to get one of the CocoLocos in a souvenir cup, would they refill the cup the next time rather than put it in a little plastic cup? Those souvenir cups seem to keep the drink colder longer. I know I would have to go to a bar to get one if this were possible.

I doubt they would refill the cup because of sanitary reasons. However, they would give you a Coco Loco in a clean plastic cup, which you could then pour into your souvenir cup.

We were in CocoCay last weekend and there was one roaming server. ONE, and he was only selling Coco Locos in the souvenir cups. Bar service was extremely slow.

That was sort of my experience last year without the package. I didn't want to hunt anyone down but would have bought one if someone came by. This is one of the thinks I don't like about the packages. Whether you get them or not, getting a drink seems more of a hassle than it's worth sometimes.