HAL Eastern Caribbean price drop

prettyblue2

There are price drops for November. I am sailing Eastern Caribbean on 11/28/15 on the Westerdam, and now see that there are price drops. I already paid the final payment, but decided to contact my TA. She was able to upgrade me to an midship obstructed OV from an aft inside for no additional cost. I did lose my $85 promotional on board credit though.

I am satisfied as there was no obligation for HAL to make any adjustment.

Our cruise on 11/22 price dropped as well. Contacted TA and they got HAL to either upgrade us from VD to VC or give us a $30 OBC which is about half of what the price drop was. We took the credit as we like our balcony location on the 7th deck. But still it was nice to get something :-) that will buy a few drinks on board.

Our cruise on 11/22 price dropped as well. Contacted TA and they got HAL to either upgrade us from VD to VC or give us a $30 OBC which is about half of what the price drop was. We took the credit as we like our balcony location on the 7th deck. But still it was nice to get something :-) that will buy a few drinks on board.

Happy they gave 'something'.

Enjoy your cruise. :)

I've been tracking some November Caribbean cruises, including Eastern Carib., and saw only a nominal reduction this week, looking at the lowest-priced offers. For example, $50 lower for verandah, $0 for ocean view, $20 for interior. The latest promo I've seen is also meager, $25 OBC (OV, 7-9 day).

Compared to this time previous years the deals don't seem as good.