Latitude points for cruisetour?

Unknotted

Can anyone who has taken a cruisetour tell me if you get loyalty/latitude points for just the cruise portion or for the whole package? If it is for the whole package, does that apply to bonus points too? (for booking a suite, for example.)

Can anyone who has taken a cruisetour tell me if you get loyalty/latitude points for just the cruise portion or for the whole package? If it is for the whole package, does that apply to bonus points too? (for booking a suite, for example.)

How do I earn Rewards points?

You will earn one point per cruise night and an additional point per night if you book in a Suite* or in The Haven, book nine months or more in advance, or if you book with a Latitudes Insider offer. Rewards points are not applied for Cruisetour nights or hotel stay nights.

*For full fare Suites booked at the time the reservation was originally made. Does not include mini-suites.

I'm very interested in this also. I couldn't find anything about it on ncl website.