We upgraded to a Junior Suite - for only $100pp extra!

js4rq

When looking on our travel agent's website, I noticed that prices had dropped for our 18th February 2015 sailing on Legend of the seas, so I rang my travel agent to enquire. We were able to get upgraded to a Junior Suite for only $100pp more!!! :eek: We were originally booked in a E1 balcony cabin. I'm so excited! We have never had a suite, let alone a cabin with bathtub!!! It's gonna be a great cruise!! *does happy dance*

Edited by js4rq

Lots to recommend JS! We found the Legend, Vision and Enchantment furniture in the JS much better than the Grand Suite furniture on the Grandeur. Be sure to look in those foot stools, because they double as storage!

Remember, if they don't have the coffee and tea kettle, be sure to remind them! That's one of the super perks, than I haven't seen on the other lines.

I've tried to book balcony rooms, since settling in the JS category, but we always end up upgrading.

Edited by knittinggirl

When looking on our travel agent's website, I noticed that prices had dropped for our 18th February 2015 sailing on Legend of the seas, so I rang my travel agent to enquire. We were able to get upgraded to a Junior Suite for only $100pp more!!! :eek: We were originally booked in a E1 balcony cabin. I'm so excited! We have never had a suite, let alone a cabin with bathtub!!! It's gonna be a great cruise!! *does happy dance*

That exact thing happened to us on the Explorer once. It was great we had our 2 kids with us and it made such a difference. I am always checking the websites to see if I can get that again. You have to be checking almost everyday though because it changed right back to the older prices the next day.

I would say "congratulations" no matter what ship you were on, but this particularly FABULOUS for the Legend.

The E cabin is tiny. The JS is nicely sized. (in addition to everything else)

CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Don't forget the bubble bath!!

large.jpg

Thanks everyone!! :)

We had been keeping an eye on prices, since booking the cruise back in May. I am stoked we got a JS for a small cost! :D

Oooh yes, how would one forget the bubble bath!

Are teabags and coffee provided, or do we need to bring our own?