Cruise from Sydney to Hawaii missing on X website?

sollan

Have noticed that the Solstice cruise from Sydney to Hawaii April 2016 doesn't show anymore on the X website.

Why is that? An other glitch on the website? I know it was almost full but if they take it away there are no way of checking if there are any openings...

Our March cruise on Solstice is now not showing but I can get it if I go through 'anywhere', and then add filters.

I seem to remember someone saying it was due to marketing. For example, if I now look for airfares for my March cruise, return Sydney, the price is more than double what I paid some months ago regardless of carrier. This would mean that the cruise is probably now unlikely to receive further European interest but is probably still air fare wise very doable for the Aus and U.S. Markets.

We did the Hawaii to Sydney cruise this time last year and it was amazing. We booked very early and got a really good deal from Celebrity. Again we booked airfares early, so glad we didn't wait, we continued to monitor and again they rose massively.

So, it could be a glitch, but it also could be marketing. We would love to do this cruise again one day. Experience seems to indicate book early for the best deals both for room and, if travelling from Europe, air.

Hope you can find, book and have a great vacation!

Hi,we are on this cruise and yes they are fully book.

Is not. X may show it that way but check various travel agents and they have it available. Just one of Celebrities quirks. They sell or commit cabins to certain agents then show the cruise sold out on their website.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Have been told that Miami has taken away the cruise from the website without any information to the X rep.

If they take it away because it's sold out its a bit... strange. Now and then they will get cancellations but how are you - as a customer - supposed to see them???