How many cruises/days have you sailed?

NOSaints1

The closest port to us would be is NYC/ Baltimore I guess that would even be the cheapest from Ontario, were waiting for the schedules to come out for next Oct to fly to San Juan to catch a RC ship. We were on the Valor last Nov but Carnival didn't have an 8 day out of San Juan with all the Dutch islands, ABC, St Maarten and Antigua with two sea days.

19 days on board, with another 16 planned. It's split over 2 lines. Slowly working up to Plantium status.

Retirement goal or lottery win goal is a World Cruise. Which means I better start on building the HAL loyalty level.

As you can see below in our signature we are approaching 800 days on ships. We have increased our cruising frequency and now are cruising on a par with Dennis.

2012: 10 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2013: 12 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2014: 14 Carnival Cruises 16 Total

2015: 11 Carnival Cruises so far with 3 more booked will be 17 Total

Nice schedule. :) I sailed 17 cruises last year, where did you go?

I was fortunate- 7 - Alaska, 1 South America, 1 Europe, 2 Hawaii, 6 Caribbean.

Only at 111 days. Just came back from a cruise on the Splendor, now 367 days away from 10 day med and transatlantic on the Vista next October. I can see diamond in the distance. [emoji41]

Carnival 25 cruises -- 206 days (but we leave for a 15 day Hawaiian next week) Other lines -- 12 cruise ???? days.

Grandmacani, next year we're also booked on the med and transatlantic! Hope to see you.

As you can see below in our signature we are approaching 800 days on ships. We have increased our cruising frequency and now are cruising on a par with Dennis.

2012: 10 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2013: 12 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2014: 14 Carnival Cruises 16 Total

2015: 11 Carnival Cruises so far with 3 more booked will be 17 Total

Wow!!!! Now 800 sea days is a lot of cruises so went or are going on a cruise at least once a month. Do you ever unpack?

Gary

Edited by Shipbound

Wow!!!! Now 800 sea days is a lot of cruises so went or are going on a cruise at least once a month. Do you ever unpack?

Gary

I actually don't unpack much. :) (actually traveled more than this poster- not sure where they go, or what type of cruises they take?) But I go on different itineraries, never on short cruises- I have an itinerary priority, so use different lines.

I've done something over 120 cruises total, and 53 cruises on Carnival.

Don't know how many days total, but I've got 345 days on Carnival. ;)

I too, have sailed with Dennis a few times. :cool:

"SKY"

Where do you cruise? I've seen several Florida posters- with high numbers of cruises, but they only go out of Florida. :)

Where do you cruise? I've seen several Florida posters- with high numbers of cruises, but they only go out of Florida. :)

Well, that's the "dirty little secret". ;) I'm right in the middle of the state of Florida, so I've got 5 ports within easy driving distance, and time for me. Jacksonville, Port Canaveral, Tampa, Ft Lauderdale, and Miami. I've been cruising since the early 1970's, and now that I'm retired, can cruise even more often. We've been to all of the normal Caribbean ports, over and over, so now the ship is the destination. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it! :cool:

"SKY"

Edited by SkyMaster
Additional Info