How many cruises/days have you sailed?

NOSaints1

Think you could spend 100 nights on a cruise ship? How about 1,000?

Dennis Coleman of Baltimore, MD, recently reached a milestone with Carnival that blows any loyalty level away – he recently completed his 1,000th day aboard Carnival during his 139th cruise. He is currently sailing sailing on Carnival Sunshine.

During a ceremony Carnival presented Coleman with a model ship and VIP treatment.

He recently told someone recently that he cruises more than 12 times a year with Carnival and loves it so much. The staff, dancers and waitress loves him, and he has a lot of their pictures in his computer. Carnival is like family to him.

Coleman’s first ship was Carnival Fantasy in 2003 and cruises a dozen or more times per year. He has sailed every ship in the Carnival fleet, some more than once.

when i win the lottery i could do that. Course id have to try all the different cruise lines though

So far I have zero cruises and zero days at sea. first 7 day cruise coming up in 190 days though. unless you count the day long charter boat off the Florida keys deep sea fishing back in 1991. Caught lots of yellow fin tuna that day. fillet them and cook them on the grill that night at the hotel.

Edited by Jeepenfun

I think I sailed with him last year. :)

I've spread my cruises around, though most all the lines, but I now have 111 cruises, a lot over 7 days, so pretty close to the 1000 mark too. :) My priority is the itinerary and I wouldn't be happy with just one cruise line.

Glad it has worked out for him. AND many many more. :)

As you can see below in our signature we are approaching 800 days on ships. We have increased our cruising frequency and now are cruising on a par with Dennis.

2012: 10 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2013: 12 Carnival Cruises 14 Total

2014: 14 Carnival Cruises 16 Total

2015: 11 Carnival Cruises so far with 3 more booked will be 17 Total