Celebrity Infinity & Dancing

Woobstr112G

A friend of mine, who is not on CC, is taking her first cruise on the Infinity next year (4nt Caribbean). She was wondering what the night life, specifically night club dancing was like. I didn't have an answer for her as I haven't sailed X since 2006.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

During Infinity's upcoming dry dock, the dancing floor area will be removed and a new standing area will be installed. To enhance this feature, loud music will be piped in vs the traditional band playing appropriate dancing music.

Celebrity, per an insider, is also considering some type of nickel and dime feature that has yet to be decided. Their consideration is being hampered as they look to create the most revenue for the cruise line while having no consideration for the passengers. There are 2 options on the table and they are running the numbers to confirm which option creates the better ROI. One alleged option is the placement of Cabanas for a fee on the edge of the dance floor. Due to the short time before Infinity's dry dock, Celebrity will have to make a decision soon though.

Edited by shipshape sam

• 1 month later...