Princess Bridge cams diff ships showing wrong dates & destinations

Hi, Has anyone else noticed the Princess Bridge Cams on different ships showing the 26 August 2015. I have noticed it the last two weeks.

The Island P has been randomly showing a Venice 26th Aug and last week, yest and tonight Sea P is showing 26 Aug 2015 Pago Pago. Can't remember which of the other one's as well.

and its the 11 Oct 2015 today.

So does anyone have any idea as to why this may be happening.:confused:

Hi, Has anyone else noticed the Princess Bridge Cams on different ships showing the 26 August 2015. I have noticed it the last two weeks.

The Island P has been randomly showing a Venice 26th Aug and last week, yest and tonight Sea P is showing 26 Aug 2015 Pago Pago. Can't remember which of the other one's as well.

and its the 11 Oct 2015 today.

So does anyone have any idea as to why this may be happening.:confused:

Software glitch would be my best guess?

They probably did an update, we all know the result of some of those.

I have been following bridge webcams for many years now . It is quite common for old shots to be put up if the cam is ,out of order, being cleaned, or sometimes as said above the Junior has forgotten to switch it on. Sometimes coming into port it is switched off as well.

I think the cams are all channelled through to a Carnival Head Office and they put them on line . If they are not receiving a shot they sometimes put up an old one they have on file.

That' s why it pays to double check a cam if you are not sure . I use the current position of ships on the site called Sea Scanners as a back up,and also Marine Traffic AIS .

Thank you everyone for your imput.

I also like to follow the Webcams David, and yes somedays it takes a while for the correct destination to be uploaded.:p

I use the ship tracking websites also.

What I would like to see on the Princess Website, is an option to show the current itinerary for each ship. Its annoying having to go to other sites to find this information. Maybe I will send them an email with the suggestion.

Cheers :)