Any Constellation Photo Albums out there?

Maryscooking

Try YouTube. I have not searched the Constellation specifically, but have found many other videos of other ships and cabins.

You need to weed through what is there, quality varies, but some are quite professionally done, and thorough visual reviews of the ships.

Thank you! Even though I probably watched 20 videos of Allure of the Seas before our cruise on her, I totally forgot about the youtube option.

Here's some from our recent Constellation sailing around Italy and Greece.

https://goo.gl/photos/Wn5DSRVfwBfCePyE8

Love your album!! I was wondering what class cabin you had. I have a group of 8 people going in November on the Connie and half of them have never been on a cruise. I shared your photos with them, and just wonder if our cabins will be the same.

Thanks!

Love your album!! I was wondering what class cabin you had. I have a group of 8 people going in November on the Connie and half of them have never been on a cruise. I shared your photos with them, and just wonder if our cabins will be the same.

Thanks!

We had a category 2C veranda cabin (6030) which is actually the first of the 'sweet sixteen' staterooms located on the starboard side which have double length balconies as can be seen below. There are 8 cabins like these on both sides of the ship towards the front on deck 6.

https://goo.gl/photos/SWWTDJyRfEWqT3Ri7

Just loved the pictures! I noticed this ship does not have the storage above the bed. How much space is in the closet?

Thanks!

We found enough storage in the closet with a set of drawers and plenty of hanging space for the 2 of us. There is also storage above the TV too.

Hope that helps.

We found enough storage in the closet with a set of drawers and plenty of hanging space for the 2 of us. There is also storage above the TV too.

Hope that helps.

It does help, thank you :) This is the first time I will be cruising with friends instead of hubby. Do you need to ask to have the beds separated or were they like that when you boarded? We have one couple in our group but the rest are all singles and just friends who I'm sure will prefer the beds separated.

It does help, thank you :) This is the first time I will be cruising with friends instead of hubby. Do you need to ask to have the beds separated or were they like that when you boarded? We have one couple in our group but the rest are all singles and just friends who I'm sure will prefer the beds separated.
The beds were separated when we boarded, but I think I'd specified that in my booking, so it maybe worthwhile checking your bookings.

BTW there was quite a lot of storage in the bathroom too.