Enchantment review with pics 10/9/15--10/12/15

Mrs.C05

Great review! We were on this same sailing as you. In fact we are in the photo you took on the first day looking down on pool area.

We went to British Colonial Hilton in Nassau and it was really nice. It was pretty quiet around the pool (no loud music) and not a lot of people. The weather was fine for us until the very last part of the walk to the ship when it started raining hard. Maybe you will get a chance to go back to BCH.

We were sweating the late arrival due to flight out of MCO at noon. We did the self assist off, got a porter to skip the customs line, and grabbed the first taxi. He got us to MCO at 11!! I was amazed we made it...

Glad you had a great time. Your son is very cute!

Thank you! Yes we wished we had gone to BCH but we will next time. Wow, that was a close call! Good thing you grabbed a porter to get out quickly.

You are so awesome to post all of this for us! Thank you! Oh and your son is just adorable!!

Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While waiting I saw this on the TV screen down on deck 1 waiting to back for Ethan's shirts: Note, I did not see any of these type of chairs with the "clam shell". I have only seen these at Half Moon Cay on Carnival's island.

IMG_5056.jpg

[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Those clamshell are available on Coco Cay. They are located on a quiet beach on the other side of the island. It's not remote but a tram ride is available to them. The cabanettes (as the clamshells are called) are booked on embarkation day for $50 (at least that's how much they were in 2013 when we sailed the Enchantment). It was the best money we spent on the cruise. You get the cabanette, towels (no schlepping them off the ship), floaties, a plate of fresh fruit, two large bottles of water, your own bar (that takes your SeaPass), an attendant and (best of all) a semi-secluded quiet beach. You get a ride to and from the main grill during lunch too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk