need some help please

I am looking for a eastern or western carb. cruise on allure oasis or freedom...Freedom is 499. for a inside a person which is a awesome deal for a 7 night allure is 680 for a balcony. Both have places we have been and not been. oasis is slightly higher at around 709. Anyone have suggestions as to which ship. I have been on liberty last nov.

I am looking for a eastern or western carb. cruise on allure oasis or freedom...Freedom is 499. for a inside a person which is a awesome deal for a 7 night allure is 680 for a balcony. Both have places we have been and not been. oasis is slightly higher at around 709. Anyone have suggestions as to which ship. I have been on liberty last nov.

that is 3 nice ships to choose from ... in the end, you will have to decide if you are more interested in ports, versus price, versus a ship you haven't been on .... Freedom and Liberty are similar so you have some familiarity with them ... Oasis and Allure are different than Freedom/Liberty ... they have more things to do on board, but also more passengers .... I have to say that anything around $700 for a balcony room for 7 nights on either of Oasis/Allure would be a great deal .... :)

What top three things are important for you on a cruise?

The only "interesting" things on the oasis class ships NOT on the freedom class are (unless I am missing something?), in order:

More specialty dining options/1920s party (pay more to pay more)

The up-and-down-bar

Central park and the boardwalk

and the water show.

freestyle soda is on the freedom but not the other 2 I believe.

imo go with the $499pp before it's gone and spend the extra 200 on something worthwhile.

Don't get me wrong, the Oasis class ships are nice ships... but so are the freedom class ships.

Edited by Diplomacy

The only "interesting" things on the oasis class ships NOT on the freedom class are (unless I am missing something?), in order:

More specialty dining options/1920s party (pay more to pay more)

The up-and-down-bar

Central park and the boardwalk

and the water show.

freestyle soda is on the freedom but not the other 2 I believe.

imo go with the $499pp before it's gone and spend the extra 200 on something worthwhile.

Don't get me wrong, the Oasis class ships are nice ships... but so are the freedom class ships.

And the Oasis class has the zip line.

spend a little more and do the Oasis class ships. you won't regret it. yes,, there are a lot more people but the ship can handle it. the only time you notice the mass of people is when the shows are getting out. I find that ALL cruise ships no matter what the size get a logjam when shows get out.

feel free to reach out to me with questions. I am doing my 5th cruise on the Oasis class in 58 days!

Edited by murphy4
add comment

Freedom does four ports of call on the western itinerary. Oasis and Allure cannot go

to Grand Cayman, one of our favorite ports, doing only the three ports on that route.

We will dearly miss the Freedom when she leaves us next year. :(

Unless they removed the freestyle soda machines when Allure went into dry dock...they are on Allure...or were in April/May 2015.

I believe the other poster meant that the Freestyle machines were on Freedom, but not the other two Freedom class ships.

After looking at it I picked Oasis...I wanted to try something new and that ship is always over 1000 a person I got a stateroom for 2 for 1529...cant really beat that...I have been wanting to go on it for awhile now. As for ports of call we have been to all of the western Caribbean ports several times...At least on Oasis they have Jamaica and Hati which we have not been too. Thanks for all the suggestions!