Royal Caribbean Door Decorating?

I travel with fridge magnets that are fish. I put one fish out for each day. Get a kick out of telling the cabin attendant that

you can always tell what day it is by the number of fish I have out. ;)

And yes, they could walk away, but I use cheap fish and have not had a problem with it. One cruise the pax across

the hallway thought it was funny to "re-arrange" my fish. Every night they would come up with interesting combinations, then mid cruise they bought some of their own to decorate their door and their friends in the next cabin's door.

All those fish traveled quite a bit, to the amusement of all of us...but they always found their way home. :D

I bought garage magnets to decorate our door on our Christmas cruise on the Liberty of the Seas. I brought 2 different decorations (one santa and one a snowman). I put the santa on the outside door and the snowman on the bathroom door. When searching for Christmas decorations, I saw many different type of garage magnet decorations that could be used for different occasions.

I also decorate the walls inside the cabin. All of those walls, including the ceiling are metal. I have some for pictures,

some just as memories of various ports, and many from various ships that I use to hold messages, invitations, and

reminders.

I also like decorating our door. Never had a problem until last cruise when some of the July 4th magnets started disappearing from all of our doors. I was a little upset at first but then remembered how inexpensive they were and I'd never be using them again anyway. And it does help me find my cabin quicker.

We put our college mascot on the door. A couple of cruises ago, it got moved waaaay down the hall, turned upside down, pushed all the way up to the top, and finally disappeared, until the last day when it "mysteriously" reappeared. Sad people can't leave their hands off stuff that isn't theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can order customized magnetic door signs on the internet. I was on the harmony for my daughter's 15th birthday in April. I put magnetic door signs for Royal Caribbean in google. I believe I bought from an Etsy store.

Fun thing for my daughter. It was inexpensive. Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We also decorate our door. It's fun and easy to quickly identify our door. We have 10 cabins on our next family!y cruise. Door decorations include Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Milwaukee Brewers, Cheeseheads, cows and cranberries!

I make something special for each of our cruises for our door. I also make them for any friends that we are traveling with. I started hanging them on the wall in my craft room. Here are the last 5 that I've made.

Door%20decs_zpsaahvnen6.jpg

Our door was decorated for our anniversary the entire week last fall on Liberty. Part of it was from the anniversary package purchased from Royal, the rest was stuff my wife added. No one bothered any of it. Saw several others decorated as well, but would not say it was common.