Ji-Ji restaurant on Sunshine

JJC

Anyone tied the Ji-Ji restaurant on the Sunshine. Would like feed back. Thanks as always

Delicious and well worth the up-charge. They have things that you don't find in your typical american restaurants like pork belly. The dishes are served family style and the number of people dining with you dictates how many appetizers, entrees and deserts you may order to be shared among you. You can run a search and find the menu, but the waitstaff is always happy to make recommendations. There wasn't anything we didn't like. I would eat there again.

Family style? What if you're solo??

I don't think it would be an issue. They recommend a certain number of choices based on the number of people in your party. We had 2 teen boys with us and had no issues ordering extra, so I would think if you wanted to try a few dishes they would accommodate you in some way.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking that I read if you go on the first night and/or elegant night that you received a free bottle of wine, like at the steak house. Is this true? I also thought the same thread said it was also done at Cucina?

Any truth to any of this or was it a dream?

• 1 month later...
I was thinking that I read if you go on the first night and/or elegant night that you received a free bottle of wine, like at the steak house. Is this true? I also thought the same thread said it was also done at Cucina?

Any truth to any of this or was it a dream?

Yes this is true. We went the first night at jijis and got a carafe of sangria I believe. And every pay restaurant was like that

Just off of Sunshine today and have to say that JiJis was excellent. As someone earlier mentioned, definitely worth the additional $15 per person. The service is fantastic and the food is awesome. We went twice on this 10 night cruise and loved both of them. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Loved it! I will say though to skip the shrimp dumpling for appetizer-they were terrible.

Haha that's the only part of the meal I liked!! I really didn't care for ji-ji and would not go back. My meat was very fatty (shortribs) and everything had some sort of spice on it I simply didn't like. I actually left there hungry, but It seems I may be the one one....:rolleyes:

Just my opinion