Lounge Chairs on Eclipse

Nana57

Sailed on the Summit this past August. I must say the iron lounge chairs by the pool are the most uncomfortable chairs I've ever sat on We are sailing in November on the Eclipse. Are these chairs on all the ships? Might have to sit in the Solarium pool area.

Eclipse has the old white strap chairs with a thin pad. Summit got rid of those old strap chairs last year. The new blue flat chairs are uncomfortable. They would be better if they had a pad to make them more comfortable. I was on the Silhouette last week and they have the old white chairs. Many of the old strap chairs have broken straps. The Summit chairs are a solid piece and look nice.

Thanks. I prefer the old ones with the thinner pad. The new ones need a pad on top. Terrible for your back. They look nice but are not comfortable. Maybe Celebrity should test things out before changing things.

We really hate those Blue Chairs (used on several other cruise lines) since we spend a lot of time just lounging on deck and reading. We always preferred the old Celebrity chair/pad combination but one gets the impression that these are gradually disappearing from the fleet.

Hank

We really hate those Blue Chairs (used on several other cruise lines) since we spend a lot of time just lounging on deck and reading. We always preferred the old Celebrity chair/pad combination but one gets the impression that these are gradually disappearing from the fleet.

Hank

That is too bad, as I always thought them more comfortable than and superior to other ones.:(

Bill