Celeberty Millenium cabin 7210

Ozy71

We have a great deal, so no complaints.

But what is around this cabin (inside the void) look at the deck plan to see what I mean!

Has anyone got a review of this cabin?

Would also be interested for views and comments regarding this cabin. I've booked our kids into it as it's across the hall from our wonderful aft cabin (not on Millie though ;)). When do you sail? If it's before next August, please come back and let me know your thoughts. Thanks :).

• 2 months later...

There is a storage room next to 7210 on one side.

Don't know what is in the crew area right behind it.

We looked into it when we were staying across the hall, and it is just an ordinary, small inside cabin. It should be fine for the kids as the advantage of that room is its close proximity, providing them with easy access to your aft balcony for breakfast, snacks or other meals out there with you, or just for enjoying the views.

You can get them extra key cards to your aft cabin so they can use your balcony even when you are not there, (if they are old enough, in your judgment).

It could even work nicely for an adult family member or friend who accompanies you on the cruise and will be sharing the views from your balcony.

Edited by varoo

There is a storage room next to 7210 on one side.

Don't know what is in the crew area right behind it.

We looked into it when we were staying across the hall, and it is just an ordinary, small inside cabin. It should be fine for the kids as the advantage of that room is its close proximity, providing them with easy access to your aft balcony for breakfast, snacks or other meals out there with you, or just for enjoying the views.

You can get them extra key cards to your aft cabin so they can use your balcony even when you are not there, (if they are old enough, in your judgment).

It could even work nicely for an adult family member or friend who accompanies you on the cruise.

Great, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :). Our kids are teens, so no problem about them being on the balcony - both are taller than me :D. Unsure about the extra key cards though, after ready the deadbolt thread :o :eek: :D.

..... Our kids are teens, so no problem about them being on the balcony - both are taller than me :D. Unsure about the extra key cards though, after ready the deadbolt thread :o :eek: :D.
LOL! Just use your Do Not Disturb sign and threaten that they will lose their key cards if they ever use them when that sign is up.

And/or require them to pick up the phone and call before coming to your cabin. :)