Weekly Contest : anybody win?

monicajay

I received an e-mail from Cruise Critic requesting my address because I'd won one of the weekly contests.

Since I only entered once, I'm sure it was the picture of our formal wear I uploaded.

Anybody else ever win and what did you get as a prize?

I'm thinking it will be a lanyard or key chain but would be thrilled with a had or T-shirt.

I won a review draw and got the email, I sent them my address and expected a pen to arrive, but received a small backpack. It was good quality, nice surprise when it arrived.

Nice! I'll let you'll know if and when something shows up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Received an e-mail today that my prize has been sent. (finally)

Will post what I get when 'it' arrives.

Me too. I had been emailed on October 16th to say that I was a winner. Just received the email today that my prize has been shipped. Will update when it arrives.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I received a fabric shopping bag from Cruise Critic. The sort one would receive from Celebrity in a regular cabin. Although not super valuable, I'm very happy.

You can gather the size from my 'thumbs up'.

I look forward to bringing it on our upcoming cruise.

1671880412_Photoon2015-12-03at4_35PM.jpg.75e48f4c77a4407a25b3ffefbee4b3ed.jpg

My prize arrived this week (I had previously received an email stating that it was sent on November 19th). Unfortunately, I will not find out what it is until I visit my Dad prior to our next cruise in February. Since I live in Canada and prizes can only be shipped to the US, I had my prize shipped to my Dad's. We always try to visit with him before or after a cruise. It's quite large apparently. I think Dad said it was 19 by 22 inches (yes he measured it before I even thought to ask) but pliable enough that it could be folded into his mailbox. It's like an early Christmas gift! :D:D

My prize arrived this week (I had previously received an email stating that it was sent on November 19th). Unfortunately, I will not find out what it is until I visit my Dad prior to our next cruise in February. Since I live in Canada and prizes can only be shipped to the US, I had my prize shipped to my Dad's. We always try to visit with him before or after a cruise. It's quite large apparently. I think Dad said it was 19 by 22 inches (yes he measured it before I even thought to ask) but pliable enough that it could be folded into his mailbox. It's like an early Christmas gift! :D:D

Yes, I had to get mine sent to our cottage in VT. It was about that size, in a big envelope not a box.

• 2 months later...
I got an email a month ago saying I won and asking for my address. I haven't heard anything since and haven't received anything. Should I be concerned or does it usually take this long?

Me too

My email came Jan 14 and have received nothing either.

I sent them an email Friday but haven't received a response yet.

A while back maybe a year, I won also and it didn't take this long.

Edited by true45

Me too

My email came Jan 14 and have received nothing either.

I sent them an email Friday but haven't received a response yet.

A while back maybe a year, I won also and it didn't take this long.

My email came on Jan 14 too. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Check my posting dates on this thread. Received e-mail Oct. 19th that I'd won, received gift on Dec. 3rd. That's about 45 days.

And as mentioned that was to a US address so it wasn't lost at customs or anything.

Hang in there guys.... your gift will arrive!

I have "won" once and received a folding shopping bag (think recyclable grocery store bag).

It took a couple of months after I gave my address on line. In fact I had forgotten that it was expected until I got it.

I got another email recently and have not received that prize yet.

I would love to get a couple clear luggage tag holders now that all of the cruises are going to on line docs.

Don't give up hope, the item will show up someday.