Miracle Review & Full Ship Video Tour (with 2.0 refurbs)

Sheebah

Sheebah,

Thanks for sharing your awesome videos. We, the DH, DS (20), DS's friend (21), and I are sailing on the Miracle for the first time during Christmas week. I'm so excited. Your videos have really amped up the excitement I'm feeling for our cruise. Very well done!:D

Sheebah,

Thanks for sharing your awesome videos. We, the DH, DS (20), DS's friend (21), and I are sailing on the Miracle for the first time during Christmas week. I'm so excited. Your videos have really amped up the excitement I'm feeling for our cruise. Very well done!:D

You lucky dog! A Christmas cruise!!

I hope you have a terrific voyage. Cruise ships decked out for the holidays are magical. I've never been during an actual holiday because of the prices, but someday I hope to.

Miracle is such a great ship with loads of personality. The refurbs suit it well and you'll have a blast. Share photos when you return!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review! Family and I are headed onto the Miracle this April for Cabos!

Did you use a shuttle by chance? We're flying into LAX and ship is departing out of Long Beach. Is there a shuttle you can recommend? Thanks!

Great video, do you do video production for a living? If you don't mind me asking what software did you use to create it?

thank you! my husband is a videographer and web developer, and video production plays a small part in all of that work. Much of his production expertise comes from our wedding videography days, which slowed down when we had a child. Too much to balance with a corporate job and little one :-)

He uses Final Cut Pro.

Thanks for the review! Family and I are headed onto the Miracle this April for Cabos!

Did you use a shuttle by chance? We're flying into LAX and ship is departing out of Long Beach. Is there a shuttle you can recommend? Thanks!

Thank you for following along! We drive to port so I'm not a shuttle expert but I do know the ship offers good shuttle service and many people take taxi cabs.

You could try super shuttle :-)