Luggage tags and upgrades

mickev99

Hi all! I am still crossing my fingers for an upgrade to a balcony...one can dream, right? Not sure it will happen since our cruise prices have continued to rise and we are 58 days out. Anyway, if I print out my luggage tags and then do happen to get an upgrade, would I be able to print new ones out?

It all depends on when you get the upgrade....if time yes you can reprint them or when you get to the port, they have stacks of luggage tags and you just write your new cabin number on it and off they go....:)

Thank you! Don't know why I forgot that you can get them at the port!

Hi all! I am still crossing my fingers for an upgrade to a balcony...one can dream, right? Not sure it will happen since our cruise prices have continued to rise and we are 58 days out. Anyway, if I print out my luggage tags and then do happen to get an upgrade, would I be able to print new ones out?

Your edocs and luggage tags within are always current and you can reprint as often as you want. The porters at the pier can also write a luggage tag, but triple check the cabin number they write, else someone else will be wearing your swimsuit. Printing the tags yourself is always the safest way to get your bags to the right room

You can always get luggage tags from the porter when you arrive at the pier. It is not necessary to print the ones they provide electronically.