Captain Club question

nighilton

We are doing back to back cruises next year and after the 1st cruise we will be elite status. My question is will this automatically apply or will I have to ask for it to be applied as I know it takes time for points to appear normally

We are doing back to back cruises next year and after the 1st cruise we will be elite status. My question is will this automatically apply or will I have to ask for it to be applied as I know it takes time for points to appear normally
That was the way we became Elite also.

Just talk to the Captain's Club host/ess about it near the beginning of your first cruise and s/he will take care of arranging it for you.

That is what we did, and we had Elite on our seapass cards and all the Elite coupons in our stateroom at the beginning of the second cruise.

Enjoy your back-to-back!

That was the way we became Elite also.

Just talk to the Captain's Club host/ess about it near the beginning of your first cruise and s/he will take care of arranging it for you.

That is what we did, and we had Elite on our seapass cards and all the Elite coupons in our stateroom at the beginning of the second cruise.

Enjoy your back-to-back!

I concur! Enjoy your Elite status:cool:

Phil

If your status changes in the middle of a cruise do you have to wait to complete the cruise for your status to upgrade?

You do not get credit for the cruise until after the cruise is completed. :)

While some have posted the facts about reaching elite points during a cruise, others have posted the facts more corr ct for your situation. If you are on a back to back or two cruises and you secure points to qualify you as Elite on the first cruise, you will be entitled to those benefits on the second cruise. Just follow what the earlier responders said and coordinate with the Loyalty Ambassador.

We had the same thing occur while on Royal Caribbean. We were doing B2B but switching ships. The loyalty ambassador on the first week ship emailed the loyal ambassador on the week 2 ship to advise our status was upgrading. So when we arrived on the second ship our status had been upgraded.

Congratulations on your soon to be Elite status. You will enjoy the extra perks especially the free internet and laundry. I love our a Elite perks and don't think we will ever reach Elite + because we are not exclusive to Celebrity.

Marion