Qubec canda

jobowl

Just returned from a b2b on Serenade from Port Liberty on 9/15 to Quebec where, once we reached Quebec we did an overnight and then back to Port Liberty on 9/25 with another overnight before we left. The ship then did another Trip to Quebec on October 7th and then on October 19th the ship is repositioning to Fort Lauderdale.

Edited by cruisenfever

Royal has had Quebec stops every other year for the past few years. They stopped there this year 2015, not in 2014 but did in 2013. No stops planned for 2016.

The schedule for 2017 will be released next March/April.

Brilliance was there in September/October of 2012 because we did a b2b.

Royal has had Quebec stops every other year for the past few years. They stopped there this year 2015, not in 2014 but did in 2013. No stops planned for 2016.

The schedule for 2017 will be released next March/April.

Ken! I see you are doing Allure in March? I just jumped on a Navigator March break cruise. Great prices, so I took the plunge again.

Ken! I see you are doing Allure in March? I just jumped on a Navigator March break cruise. Great prices, so I took the plunge again.

One of these days we will have that beer together. Check out the prices for Christmas 2016. Schools out the full week before Christmas, we are on the 6 day Freedom leaving the 18th. Prices have gone up a bit but still reasonable. 5 day Navigator still has great prices.