I wonder when Quantum sub forum will merge with main RCL forum

Mom.to.2

I wish this sub forum had more 'traffic' and therefore more feedback. I wonder when this sub forum will merge with the main RCL forum, thereby increasing visibility.

How long after the Oasis was launched, was that sub forum merged into the main?

Mods...any feedback?

• 2 weeks later...

Really thought it would have been done by now. Oasis only took a couple of months.

Poor decision, as it keeps most discussion hidden. Pointless as well, as there's not an overwhelming volume of traffic to justify the segregation.

This forum is like a great store in an inconvenient strip mall. Just a bad spot if you want a lot of traffic.

Just think, if they moved this forum to the general RC boards, you would have all of the ports of call questions/compass requests go to page 2 quicker than they do now.

Edited by marci22

This forum is like a great store in an inconvenient strip mall. Just a bad spot if you want a lot of traffic.

Just think, if they moved this forum to the general RC boards, you would have all of the ports of call questions/compass requests go to page 2 quicker than they do now.

Good anology. Ports of call could show up on either section of the RC boards. The best board spot would be ports of call, but the mods are here to help move them around.

As for why this sub-section still exsists you will not get a response from the mods. This subsection for Quantum just buries the ship and anything related to it. The last time a thread came about moving this to the main boards some of the general responses were "I don't even notice it up there".

Only live threads get to "live" on the main for the time that they are current. It seems as though the moment the poster steps foot off the ship their thread gets moved. A prime example of that is the TA to NY that just ended.

Edited by A&L_Ont

But why? It's a legitimate question/suggestion. Will the mods not read this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I wonder what the reasoning is to keep this separated from the rest of the RC forum.

I questioned posting my recent question about Anthem cabins on the main RC board, but I'm pretty sure it would just get moved over here.

But why? It's a legitimate question/suggestion. Will the mods not read this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I wonder what the reasoning is to keep this separated from the rest of the RC forum.

I questioned posting my recent question about Anthem cabins on the main RC board, but I'm pretty sure it would just get moved over here.

They may read it, but they do not have to answer any questions. That point has been discussed at times, but it is their web-site so they run it as they see fit.

I personally think it should be merged or at least have the name changed from "Countdown to Quantum Class" to something as simple as "Quantum Class'. Espically, since Quantum and Anthem are both at sea for some time and Ovation will be at sea in the near future. However, I can only hope it will change.