Novemeber Promos

ALS1214

Hi everyone

Sorry if I sound silly but I'm a newbie.

I booked last week for a 7 night cruise on the Jade in June 2016. I got a free soda package for DH and I with the booking.

I would love to get the drinks package that includes alcohol. With these new offers is there any way I get get this?

Thanks in advance x

The T&C on the website is specifically for the 2 day promotion. Sailings in 2016 are included in the promotion up until April, with the exception of POA and Sky. It's all about reading the terms...

Yes but this morning it was listed as a choice on the website for the sailing I am on after May, 2016. I just checked again and they have changed it. It clearly was marked pick two on every level of the search and booking process, right down to the last detail of this special can only be booked by calling by 11/1 and can only be booked over the phone. But even with the fine print it was certainly an option. Well not really, but according to the website it was. NCL rep I spoke with acknowledged the error. She was so certain it was valid as well that she canceled my current booking and rebooked me with the special, well not successfully but tried anyways. Big waste of time. I wish the website wouldn't have so many inaccurate ads. It is frustrating for the consumer and also the NCL reps when you call.

The information posted here on CC about the sale was accurate all along, just not NCL's website.

Hi everyone

I booked last week for a 7 night cruise on the Jade in June 2016. I got a free soda package for DH and I with the booking.

I would love to get the drinks package that includes alcohol. With these new offers is there any way I get get this?

Thanks in advance x

Not unless you sail before May 1st. I am on a similar sailing. The website has been amended to reflect it was never an option. So you didn't miss out on anything. Keep an eye out though. You are a ways away and something may come up. It never hurts to call them and check when you see a sale you might benefit from.

Hi everyone

Thanks in advance x

Even though I believe they totally hosed the Halloween weekend promotion, the preliminary info on the Nov 2nd - Dec 31st promo says they will give the drinking package for all rooms booked regardless of category.

However, since everyone at NCL's marketing or Communications Group seems to need to go back to school to learn their trade, I would not be surprised to see small print rescinding that information too

Even though I believe they totally hosed the Halloween weekend promotion, the preliminary info on the Nov 2nd - Dec 31st promo says they will give the drinking package for all rooms booked regardless of category.

However, since everyone at NCL's marketing or Communications Group seems to need to go back to school to learn their trade, I would not be surprised to see small print rescinding that information too

Do you think it would matter that I booked through the EU website?

just got off the phone and booked the Jade! I'm waiting for him to email my info :D

Please help me explain this a bit though. I'm a newbie to all of this.

I did a mock booking right now and says my cruise is 1488 with no choices as we can not pick the choices on the website right now. But there is a $25 credit.

He quoted me a price of 1600 ish with the 2 choices. He also said our 3rd passenger was now free.

Those numbers dont add up but I'm assuming the difference is the tax I must pay for the promo's. Am I right?

I know we will love the drink package. Hope we can make use of the dining as well. We normally dont upgrade our dining on previous cruises. I kinda wish it was for all of us as if we go we either dont dine with our son or pay for him to upgrade. But hey he is old enough to find the buffet. LOL

I suggest everyone call if you have bookings through April 30, 2016 - They will add in another promo.

I saw this thread, called my PCC and got another promo for April cruise.

I am doing the happy dance. Thanks to those that always ask what is the new promo(at the end of the month) and those that get the answers.:D

I saw this thread, called my PCC and got another promo for April cruise.

I am doing the happy dance. Thanks to those that always ask what is the new promo(at the end of the month) and those that get the answers.:D

Woohoo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think it would matter that I booked through the EU website?
Unfortunately, yes. This pick two promotion is not available in the EU. The terms say "Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA, and NCL BRAZIL. Not applicable to CE and UK offices." :( The promo on the EU site is the same as it has been since the beginning of the month, pick one of four offers, with lesser choices for insides/studios.

Unfortunately, yes. This pick two promotion is not available in the EU. The terms say "Applicable to NCLMIAMI, NCLINTL, AUSTRALIA, and NCL BRAZIL. Not applicable to CE and UK offices." :( The promo on the EU site is the same as it has been since the beginning of the month, pick one of four offers, with lesser choices for insides/studios.

Boo :-(

Thanks for your reply though :-)

just got off the phone and booked the Jade! I'm waiting for him to email my info :D

Please help me explain this a bit though. I'm a newbie to all of this.

I did a mock booking right now and says my cruise is 1488 with no choices as we can not pick the choices on the website right now. But there is a $25 credit.

He quoted me a price of 1600 ish with the 2 choices. He also said our 3rd passenger was now free.

Those numbers dont add up but I'm assuming the difference is the tax I must pay for the promo's. Am I right?

I know we will love the drink package. Hope we can make use of the dining as well. We normally dont upgrade our dining on previous cruises. I kinda wish it was for all of us as if we go we either dont dine with our son or pay for him to upgrade. But hey he is old enough to find the buffet. LOL

Yes you are correct with the taxes on the UBP and the UDP.

The UBP gratuity is around $80pp for a 7 day cruise.

The UDP gratuity is around $13pp for the 7 day cruise (equals 4 specialty meals free).

TOTALLY worth both of those small fees to be able to drink unlimited for the entire cruise and get some amazing meals. Wine and dine! [emoji3]

I booked a trip on the getaway for the April 3rd sailing next year about two weeks ago, directly through the website. Just called and the rep did not question me, did not say I had to cancel, just checked to make sure the fare was the same as when I booked 2 weeks ago (it was) and added on the second promo. We initially chose ubp and added the shorex credit as our second perk. Took all of 5 minutes on the phone and got the email confirmation before I even hung up the phone. This is an awesome promotion and I'm happy they honored it on my existing booking. The customer service on the phone was excellent today as well.

So glad I stumbled across this post. I called in and was able to add a second promo to my February Spirit cruise. Already had UBP, now I have SDP as well. I do have one question. The person on the phone said it was for 4 meals but if I do a mock booking on the website it says "first two stateroom guests can eat at NCLs award winning specialty restaurants throughout your cruise". That makes it sound like you could eat 7 meals. Any thoughts about that?

So glad I stumbled across this post. I called in and was able to add a second promo to my February Spirit cruise. Already had UBP, now I have SDP as well. I do have one question. The person on the phone said it was for 4 meals but if I do a mock booking on the website it says "first two stateroom guests can eat at NCLs award winning specialty restaurants throughout your cruise". That makes it sound like you could eat 7 meals. Any thoughts about that?

Glad you were able to take advantage of this great promo! :)

Yes, it's only for 4 meals. I think the NCL is vague enough to say you are able to enjoy specialty dining throughout your cruise as you don't have any specific days you have to go? Not sure but I know it's only for 4 meals.

Still an EXCELLENT deal!

So i literally just booked and paid for my cruise yesterday, but it leaves Nov. 29. I'm assuming this wouldn't be eligible for the second promotion because it's so close to the cruise time?

Thanks everyone!

I believe I read somewhere (could be wrong) its not valid on sailings within 30 days?? Regardless that would put you right within deadline :) Call them now :)

So i literally just booked and paid for my cruise yesterday, but it leaves Nov. 29. I'm assuming this wouldn't be eligible for the second promotion because it's so close to the cruise time?

Thanks everyone!

I would call them right away. They have a best price guarantee but it doesn't apply to Guarantee rates. NCL rep just gave me a perk that was added the day after I purchased a cruise a few years ago. I did have a Guarantee Rate but they gave it to me anyways. If you get a no call back. If you end up having to fill out the form and have a Guarantee Rate your request will be reviewed and denied. Mine was but the rep had given me the new perk in the meantime. Good luck. The sooner you call the better your odds.

I believe I read somewhere (could be wrong) its not valid on sailings within 30 days??
That is in the terms for the Nov-Dec promo that Into Cruising linked to above. The current pick two promo does not seem to have any such restriction. However, since aliciam booked last minute and paid in full, I think she may be out of luck. I don't know if the Best Price Guarantee program technically covers new promotional offers (it sounds like it's only good for drops in the actual cruise fare advertised within 48 hours of your booking), but it would certainly cost nothing to ask!

do you guys think this will be extended further?

I have a Cruise Next Ultimate Booking, that I booked while onboard the Getaway for a 2017 sailing, with UBP as the perk that I picked. I have been waiting to move to jan 16th 2015 on the Escape, but wonder if I could get the "pick 2" promo

But I am wondering if it is worth booking right now, as prices for an inside on the Escape are at 849.00 pp and final payment is Nov 2nd - might be better to wait until after final payment and just save money??

Thoughts??

Very excited, just got off the phone and was able to add a promo for our March 2016 sailing on the Jade. Our sailing also had 3/4 guest free. Kids are sailing free and mom and dad get to wine AND dine! Plus we ended up saving $! Super easy call customer service was outstanding on the phone! LOVING NCL right now :D