Novemeber Promos

ALS1214

We upgraded to the SDP (already had UBP). However, apparently our inside on the Breakaway went up $50pp since we booked in early October (cruise is for March 2016). So we were not able to enjoy the entire discount, because we had to cancel and rebook, but saved about $35pp as opposed to not getting the SDP, and paying $100pp plus tip to go to 4 restaurants. Not fantastic but still good.

We booked a cruise on the Jade last February or March for January 2016. I called our PCC today just to see if we could get the 2nd promo without having to cancel and rebook, but he said we would have to cancel and rebook. If I did that, I would lose the double Latitudes points, plus have to pay for gratuities on the UBP (we have them free right now) and the higher DSC.

So we're just staying as is.

I was excited when I saw the offer, but the more I look in to it I don't think it's worth it for me. We have the UBP already, I'd add dining. From the looks of it, that'd cost me $13 in gratuities, plus my cabin price has gone up by $60, plus the increased service charges, so the 4 upgraded meals would be around $75. Not much less than the regular cover charges. Great deal if you're just booking now, though.

Edited by kpjb

Frustrating...booked the Sun for September 2016 (7 nights) last night and was told that we could only pick one of the four free promos...and we were only eligible for that because we were booking a balcony or higher...online, it stated there was a $25 OBC, but the rep stated it would disappear as soon as the free UBP was added. Would have been nice to get the SDP as well...guess I should be happy with what I got. Overall, we are cruising the same ship, same itinerary, same room from September 2014 and are paying $163 pp more in cruise fare, but are getting the UBP for free, not including, of course, the $80 pp service/gratuity charge.

Current promotion has been extended 1 day....until November 1st.

From the terms and conditions....

Booking Window: 10/1/2015 - 11/1/2015 11:59 pm EST

Applicable Sailings: 3-16 day sailings

I thought the offer was to chose one offer ( drinks dining, etc) but I just read somewhere you can chose two from the list. Am I reading wrong? It says with a balcony or ocean view.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought the offer was to chose one offer ( drinks dining, etc) but I just read somewhere you can chose two from the list. Am I reading wrong? It says with a balcony or ocean view.
The message you quoted is outdated now. This weekend only, NCL is offering two choices for all cabin categories, but only for cruises through April 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was a "Halloween special". Choose two ends today

I think it is very likely they will have a special sale for Black Friday, but who knows what exactly. Maybe someone will leak the info a few days before.

Yeah, I am waiting to book for the cruise of 1/16. Looking for a better price, but already purchased my flight (got a GREAT flight price for that week) so hoping for some cheaper cabin prices after final payment :)

Edited by aubreyc1988

Was trying to complete a booking for Getaway. As I came to the final booking page where you enter your info I could not see any where to enter the promo codes for the 2 free freestyle options. Did not want to hit book without knowing if I missed something or if there is a place to enter codes after hitting "book"?

Also till what time EST is the promo good till tonight?

Guess the call centers closed at 9PM EST.
And it was kind of a nightmare trying to get through to them most of the day yesterday…

Did anyone think of grabbing a screenshot of the Halloween sale terms over the weekend? For future reference. EDIT: Never mind, they are still on the website here.

Right now the link to the new T&C for the Nov/Dec promo is not working. :mad:

Edited by hawkeyetlse

Question... I'm a newbie so not sure how this works. I checked rates again today to see if anything has changed. I see the promo is back to pick one. But my cruise still has 3 and 4th free. If we decided to add a 4th to our cabin would we need to rebook and loose a choice or will they just add the 4th? Wondering too if prices drop can i call for a adjustment and keep my promo or do I need to rebook? if I decide to upgrade my cabin do I keep my promo or do I need to rebook.

I'm excited about the second promo (dining) but it's not a deal breaker if something else comes along. I'm excited to try the specialty dining but will still need to pay for my son to join or make sure he has alternate plans for the evening.

So does this mean I can get ubp for an inside room on a 2017 cruise?????? If so, yaaaayyyyy

Yes. My wife & I had a pre-existing inside cabin reservation for the Feb. 2017 two-week Panama Canal cruise on the Jewel. Called up NCL today to add the UBP (2 weeks of free drinks for just the gratuities cost - - yeah, I'll take that!). No problem. Also took the time to change our cabin assignment to a better room (mid-ship 9th floor instead of 4th floor at one end). Finally, we got a $50 cabin credit added on that hadn't been available at the time we originally booked. Upshot: We got a better room, with the UBP, plus a cabin credit, for a couple hundred extra bucks/pp over the 2 weeks (most of which was the UBP gratuities). No brainer.