How to Contact Concierge on Freedom of the Seas - Coco Cay Cabana Reserve

Hi All,

We are sailing this winter on Freedom of the Seas and want to reserve a cabana on Coco Cay. We are sailing in an owner's suite. On RCCL's website it says you have to book on board, but I have heard that others have reserved before sailing.

How do we contact the ship's concierge to try and get one reserved? I know they are supposed to contact the suite guests prior to sailing but I don't know how far in advance they do so.

TIA!

Hi All,

We are sailing this winter on Freedom of the Seas and want to reserve a cabana on Coco Cay. We are sailing in an owner's suite. On RCCL's website it says you have to book on board, but I have heard that others have reserved before sailing.

How do we contact the ship's concierge to try and get one reserved? I know they are supposed to contact the suite guests prior to sailing but I don't know how far in advance they do so.

TIA!

fr_concierge@rccl.com; also see Current Concierge Thread on RCI Board and Google Doc with information about concierges https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Thank you! Already contact Rahul and he was very helpful. :)

You are welcome -- Rahul is a fabulous concierge. I rented a beach cabana -- think it was S7. Next to luncheon area and not far from the entrance and restrooms. I have foot problems so it worked great. A friend had S3 and loved it. Rahul felt bad that he had no overwater cabanas left but this suited me and my feet perfectly.