Drinks Upon Boarding Anthem with BP

Remind me, if I pre- book various beverage packages and want my first drink (s) the second we board ( hopefully by 11am)- does it work to just hand bartender paper set sail pass? If I already printed my SetSail pass and add drinks package now, do I need to reprint it?

The paper set sail pass is exchanged at checkin at the pier for the plastic SeaPass. By the time you board the ship you should have your plastic SeaPass card, which will have your beverage package marked on it and/or loaded on it.

The paper set sail pass is exchanged at checkin at the pier for the plastic SeaPass. By the time you board the ship you should have your plastic SeaPass card, which will have your beverage package marked on it and/or loaded on it.

It has changed,we have just returned from Anthem on Saturday.You don't get your Sea Pass card at the pier. One is outside your cabin in the rack and the other is inside the cabin but our cabins weren't available until 1:30ish. You can use the Set Sail paperwork to get drinks. They scan the bar code on it.We also upgraded to Premium Drinks Package using the Set Sail paper.

Remind me, if I pre- book various beverage packages and want my first drink (s) the second we board ( hopefully by 11am)- does it work to just hand bartender paper set sail pass? If I already printed my SetSail pass and add drinks package now, do I need to reprint it?

You might not need to reprint it but you should ask that question during check-in - sometimes the info online doesn't make it onboard the ship so you should be prepared for work arounds. Even if they charge you initially (yes, you can charge anything to your printed Setsail paper, don't need a card) you can have the drinks cost taken off at guest services.

Edited by Biker19

It has changed,we have just returned from Anthem on Saturday.You don't get your Sea Pass card at the pier. One is outside your cabin in the rack and the other is inside the cabin but our cabins weren't available until 1:30ish. You can use the Set Sail paperwork to get drinks. They scan the bar code on it.We also upgraded to Premium Drinks Package using the Set Sail paper.

Exactly, the WOW bands were by the cabin when we sailed on Quantum this past Feb.