Mycruises balance shows I owe more...

TnTWalter

Yes that has happened to me twice. I have had 2 reservations that re-priced themselves every time I went into my booking to do something. For some reason all the promos fell off of the reservation.

Give them a call and they will fix it.

Edited by molly361

Is there an email by chance? I spent 30 minutes on hold the other day and don't want to waste time if I don't have to...

I was gong to try support@rccl.com

thanks.

If you want to get the problem resolved, CALL THEM UP!!!! E-Mail is so easily ignored. They probably get hundreds of e-mails a day. Besides, you would most likely spend more time writing an e-mail containing all the information to make your case that it would take less time to sit on the phone.

If you want to get the problem resolved, CALL THEM UP!!!! E-Mail is so easily ignored. They probably get hundreds of e-mails a day. Besides, you would most likely spend more time writing an e-mail containing all the information to make your case that it would take less time to sit on the phone.

Agreed. I had the same problem as you, called them up and it was resolved. It did take a while, but it was ultimately resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
they told me it was gratuities. weird that they randomly added them.

received new statement showing the gratuities.

There is an IT bug that has been happening. Club Royale notified me of it.

What they said was....If you were logged into your my cruises account and then from there went researching other ships or sailings, that some of the credits on your sailing ( in my case a future cruise certificate) gets deleted.

It's a serious problem... they are aware of it. But the problem for me is that I am in that group of people that dont get their emails, and when the certificate dropped off, there was a balance due email sent out that I never got. Fortunately Club Royal is aware of this and was monitoring their reservations daily for this problem and they called me. It's very odd but thats what they explained to me.