Regal Princess Deluxe Balcony vs. Regular Balcony

attilamom1217

We are looking at the Regal Princess of 3 Jan 16. I noticed that some of the D (deluxe balconies) and B (regular balconies) are the same price. Which of the deluxe category balconies are obstructed? I also heard that some of the deluxe category balconies cannot be utilized while at sea (not acceptable to us). Which categories are those?

Same price categories are:

BA, BF, BC, DZ, DF, DV, DW

thanks,

Debbi

We are looking at the Regal Princess of 3 Jan 16. I noticed that some of the D (deluxe balconies) and B (regular balconies) are the same price. Which of the deluxe category balconies are obstructed? I also heard that some of the deluxe category balconies cannot be utilized while at sea (not acceptable to us). Which categories are those?

thanks,

Debbi

DV, DW & DZ are obstructed view deluxe balcony cabins. In some forward facing balcony cabins on decks 16 & 15 the balconies can not be used because of the strong wind while the ship is at sea. The views are not really that obstructed. Most cabins you can not look straight down, but you can look out. A few cabins have steel railings instead of glass. The on line deck plans show all the cabins and cats. of each cabin.

thanks,

Debbi

Your best bet is the BA category, best location.

thank you sknight. if we decide to book this cruise, we will stick with the B categories. Any obstruction is not acceptable to DH. And if the railings are not glass, that makes sitting down and looking out less attractive.

The DF category would also be unobstructed. You will have to decide whether you prefer the deluxe in that location or the standard BA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk