Baja or Aloha balcony Crown Princess

aoverby

We would choose Baja over Aloha in most situations just because Baja has staterooms both above and below. I guess it would depend on what is directly above your Aloha deck stateroom that could cause early morning or late night noise.

We would choose Baja over Aloha in most situations just because Baja has staterooms both above and below. I guess it would depend on what is directly above your Aloha deck stateroom that could cause early morning or late night noise.
The OP asked about the Crown Princess, which has the Riviera deck (balcony cabins) directly above the Aloha deck.

IMO there is no major difference in Aloha and Baja deck cabins on the Crown Princess or her sister ships, except for the number of stairs one would need to climb to get to the buffets.

The OP asked about the Crown Princess, which has the Riviera deck (balcony cabins) directly above the Aloha deck.

IMO there is no major difference in Aloha and Baja deck cabins on the Crown Princess or her sister ships, except for the number of stairs one would need to climb to get to the buffets.

Yup! I'd take Aloha. Closer to buffet and adult pool:D

Plus, when the elevators open on Aloha Deck, the automated voice says, in such cheerful tones, "Aloha! Deck 12," that it totally makes your day. "Baja Deck 11" just doesn't have the same vibe -- and no implied exclamation point, either.

• Like 1

Plus, when the elevators open on Aloha Deck, the automated voice says, in such cheerful tones, "Aloha! Deck 12," that it totally makes your day. "Baja Deck 11" just doesn't have the same vibe -- and no implied exclamation point, either.

I love this! I was on both Crown & Ruby and loved saying it with the automated voice [emoji23]

• Like 1