Interior Cabin for 4

RobinKY

Thank you. Never thought of that. That is good information especially if someone wants to get 2 insides for their family and share 1 beverage plan. A non - alcoholic piña colada or 2 a day should keep kids from squealing on their folks.:D

YOU MAY NOT SHARE ANY DRINK PACKAGES. you have been told this numerous times not only here but on threads YOU started.

YOU MAY NOT SHARE ANY DRINK PACKAGES. you have been told this numerous times not only here but on threads YOU started.

So not interested in doing this myself. Could care less if others do. I am far more concerned about the chair hogs myself. Now that's what drives me crazy because that's what effects me. I'm just having fun on here. :)

You had some good info on inside cabins and I asked you a question or two on the first page. I was hoping that you would answer them for me and who knows perhaps others as well.

Edited by Karysa

I am shocked that 2 cabins with 2 people each cost less than 1 cabin with 4 people in it. Is there a catch? This just does not seem possible.

Also 15 drinks in a day whether drank by one or two parents traveling with 11 and 13 year olds certainly seems like more than plenty.

I was shocked too. I just did a price test on their website (4X1 cabin vs 2X2 cabins) and the 2 cabins was about $1,000 cheaper. Maybe there's a catch I am not considering. My assumption was there is less demand on HAL for the smaller interior cabins and if you have 4 in one cabins you are essentially upgrading to a more expensive interior room.

Btw I hit 15 drinks once on a CCL cruise. 5-6 sitting by the pool all afternoon with the wife, 2 at dinner and the rest watching football in the sports bar all night. Wife was with the kids so no need to call child protective services lol.

I know some people who have (allegedly) shared their package and as well as supplemented with legit purchases. A 15 drink limit may or may not cut down on the effectiveness of the alleged sharing.

I was shocked too. I just did a price test on their website (4X1 cabin vs 2X2 cabins) and the 2 cabins was about $1,000 cheaper. Maybe there's a catch I am not considering. My assumption was there is less demand on HAL for the smaller interior cabins and if you have 4 in one cabins you are essentially upgrading to a more expensive interior room.

Btw I hit 15 drinks once on a CCL cruise. 5-6 sitting by the pool all afternoon with the wife, 2 at dinner and the rest watching football in the sports bar all night. Wife was with the kids so no need to call child protective services lol.

I know some people who have (allegedly) shared their package and as well as supplemented with legit purchases. A 15 drink limit may or may not cut down on the effectiveness of the alleged sharing.

Well said....after all you're on vacation....Cheers :p