LIVE from Regal Princess, sailing November 3rd!

BugsyCruiser

That's it for tonight my friends! Tomorrow is another day at sea.

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Glad you got to try Sabatini's chris it's going away from what I hear they have a new chef bringing in his own deal

Anyone else catch the rainbow last night? And here's sunrise picture this morning.

This is the first time I've ever seen a rainbow reveal itself, arc by arc, until it was full. It became too large to capture on camera, and I had to seam two pictures together in photoshop as best I could. Then, I soon realized, if I could have been at a different viewpoint, it would have been a full circle! (Check the photo that shows it continuing through the horizon, onto the ocean.)

fac109_163742.jpg.c18b64f2ad2b6e256b4ec0141390a206.jpg

fac1109_164144.jpg.768b349a05af8ddd74d1a0a672d8f190.jpg

Fullrainbow.jpg.69b0e99069489f415506adcc8a62da86.jpg

fac151110_060555.jpg.e9757a2045746307eae98db693d8e75d.jpg

Good morning friends and welcome to day eight of LIVE from Regal Princess! Kind of late start for me I know but slept in a little as I have a somewhat busy day ahead with the meet and mingle at 10 am, slot pull at 1:30, and of course formal night. Have sent invites out to some of the officers and senior staff on the ship so hopefully they will be able to make it to the meet and greet

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

The photos looked wonderful, what did you think of the service, food quality, and overall experience? Would you do it again?

BILL

I thought overall it was very good. I definitely would do it again but like Tommy said it's being replaced by Share. I know when I sail on Crown next year I think the new restaurant will be in place so glad I got to do Sabatini's when I did.

I wasn't aware that you could send out invites for the meet and mingle. Hope it's a fun one :)

Do you think that you slept a little more due to the lack of natural light to wake you up in the morning?

I found that was my issue on the Sky when we sailed on an inside. I think this time around I will bring some kind of clock, to get my bearings if I wake up at odd times during the night. I guess my bio-clock failed me :D

Hello friends! Busy morning but ready to post some photos. We had a good turnout for the meet and mingle at Crooners. Kudos to the crew for their efforts in setting up the area for our group and making sure everything was taken care of! We had several officers show up including our cruise director Martyn Moss!

Unfortunately the Captain was unable to make it but he even called my cabin to apologize for that and express his appreciation for the invite to the event. That was a pleasant surprise and much appreicated

Balloon drop set up for formal night

3219d35ba55667d695a616ecc443ba82.jpg

Setting up for the morning sale in the Piazza

f05772f6282991bde13ba1474046de11.jpg

Love coming to the Piazza in the morning

59ae6340410885f55c6413ec8f95d0da.jpg

thanks so much for your very informative "Live". I will be on Regal from the 29th of this month and the first week is eastern caribbean, just like your current week. If there is an Italian night (a menu we never care for and most of which DH cannot have), we will go to Crown Grill that night. It would be very helpful if you could tell me what night Italian night is, so that as soon as we get on the ship we can make our reservations for Crown Grill for the right night.

Thanks

Ellie

thanks so much for your very informative "Live". I will be on Regal from the 29th of this month and the first week is eastern caribbean, just like your current week. If there is an Italian night (a menu we never care for and most of which DH cannot have), we will go to Crown Grill that night. It would be very helpful if you could tell me what night Italian night is, so that as soon as we get on the ship we can make our reservations for Crown Grill for the right night.

Thanks

Ellie

If you don't get a response to your questions, you just need to call the DINE (reservation) line when you board. Ask them which night will be Italian night and make your reservation for the Crown Grill. We do this all the time to avoid formal night :D.

Thanks

Ellie

I will definitely try to find what night is Italian night for you

I am enjoying your pictures and blog. I was on the repo from NYC to Ft. Lauderdale and it was a great cruise. Absolutely no complaints. We had 60 people at our slot pull and each put in $15 and got back $11. A lady was playing the machine we were going to use and hit $450 right before we were to start. We had our meet and greet in Club 6 as we had over 125 people. Glad you had a good meet and greet. For the person who asked about where to eat in embark other than the buffet, I agree Alfredo's opens about 11 and stays open until 10 or 11 p.m. Concerto dining room is also open from noon until 1:30.

Chris, please tell the waiters and waitress's in Crooners that Kathleen said hello. If you say my name and the person who sat at the table for 2 who set her iPad up every day I think they will remember me from the 10 day repo. Also try Vines if you have not already, they are a great group of people in there. Thanks!

Good morning friends and welcome to day nine of LIVE from Regal Princess! We docked in beautiful St. Thomas and will be here till 11 pm tonight! I will be headed ashore a little later this morning and right now I'm headed up to the top deck to get some morning photos.

So stay tuned as the day gets under way! :)