Cruise Next Deposit

sandancer

Can anyone tell me if the $250 cruise next deposit is all you pay until final payment is due? We have never used this method of booking before but decided to do this on our recent Epic cruise and I am sure the Cruise Next desk told us that this covered the full deposit. This morning I have an email saying that £200 was due on 30th Oct and unless it is paid immediately, the cruise will be cancelled. I have emailed to query this but from past experience I can usually get better information right here. Thanks for any help I can get.

We use an NCL Cruise Consultant in Florida and he regularly uses the "Next Cruise Deposits" we have bought previously as the full deposit for a cruise we are booking. :D

So my answer would be "YES". :)

Mike

Pom by Birth; Coin Collecting Retired Kiwi by Choice.

It should be yes. Speak to your TA and if they in doubt ask them to call NCL.

For the first time ever we are not using a TA. It is a direct booking with NCL. The office is closed right now. I wanted to get some idea before I call if anyone had the same experience. Thank you for your reply.

The only problem I ran into using a cruise next deposit was when I went to pay a payment for our cruise next summer. It would only allow me to pay $1,000 as a payment and was calling this the deposit. Which was strange because you could see on my account that the $250 had been used as our deposit. I just kinda blowed it off and meant to call them. Thanks for the reminder :)

Thank you everyone for your help and advice. NCL UK have replied to my email confirming that the Cruise Next was the full deposit and have withdrawn the threat to cancel our cruise if a further £200 was not paid today. Result!!!!

Can anyone tell me if the $250 cruise next deposit is all you pay until final payment is due? We have never used this method of booking before but decided to do this on our recent Epic cruise and I am sure the Cruise Next desk told us that this covered the full deposit. This morning I have an email saying that £200 was due on 30th Oct and unless it is paid immediately, the cruise will be cancelled. I have emailed to query this but from past experience I can usually get better information right here. Thanks for any help I can get.

Yes, it should be with the exception of insurance if you are taking it. Of course some of us will pay things like DSC to assure no more stupid increases, etc.