A Few Questions About Final Payment

My final payment is due in a week. When I log onto my cruises it gives me lots of info but nothing about payment. Can I pay online or do I have to call RCCL?

Also, when I booked I added gratuities to the bill. I believe the amount has changed since then. Does anyone know if my final payment amount will change, or do they honor the original booking? I have no problem adding some tips while on the cruise. I usually do. Thoughts please. Thanks.

My final payment is due in a week. When I log onto my cruises it gives me lots of info but nothing about payment. Can I pay online or do I have to call RCCL?

Also, when I booked I added gratuities to the bill. I believe the amount has changed since then. Does anyone know if my final payment amount will change, or do they honor the original booking? I have no problem adding some tips while on the cruise. I usually do. Thoughts please. Thanks.

If you booked direct with RCI, then you can just call them to make payment. Never trust the internet especially with their IT department's history!:D

Regarding gratuities, the new gratuity structure went into effect June 15, 2015. If you booked your cruise prior to that date and had them added to your booking, there should be no change in your final payment.