eclipse onboard activities -

terryandbruce

We were on last year's Christmas/NYE cruise so it may be a little different. But from what I remember there we a couple of themed parties on the pool deck and in the Skyview Lounge. They started late. We're not party people and actually enjoyed them. There were a few cooking classes and a few wine tastings (extra charge for the wine tastings). There was trivia a couple of times a day and Progressive Trivia which met only on sea days. If you're a lover of trivia, be sure to join the Progressive on the first day. I think I remembered a flash mob display with a couple of rehearsals.

Hopefully someone else will come along and make more sense of my ramblings.

Lots of things to keep you busy! Have a great cruise.

We were on a very port intensive cruise this summer, so there weren't the activities that you would expect on a TransAtlantic ( no beyond the Podium lectures)

However, my husband joined the passenger choir and we both went to 4 computer classes held in the iLounge.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering what activities are available on the ship, games, parties, classes, etc.

trivia stuff at the pool, glass burning demos which are cool and earn prizes, an occasional lecture- we had one last year dealing with nasa and space exploration but the lecturer was boring, his slides could not be read; a onetime free tour of the galley and also of captain's quarters; movies; cooking and photo/internet windows classes for a fee

not much substance

trivia stuff at the pool, glass burning demos which are cool and earn prizes, an occasional lecture- we had one last year dealing with nasa and space exploration but the lecturer was boring, his slides could not be read; a onetime free tour of the galley and also of captain's quarters; movies; cooking and photo/internet windows classes for a fee

Just off the TA. Perhaps TA's have more activities that the rest of the cruises, but we found there were several things we could not attend because they were scheduled at the same times. There were 3 lecturers on board, trivia at least 3 times/day, watercoloring classes, cooking demos, wine tastings, back stage tours, galley tours, a card room with lot of games supplied. Yoga, Zoomba and spinning classes all for a fee. The egg drop contest is always fun to watch too. I'm probably forgetting things but we certainly were not bored.

Just off the TA. Perhaps TA's have more activities that the rest of the cruises, but we found there were several things we could not attend because they were scheduled at the same times. There were 3 lecturers on board, trivia at least 3 times/day, watercoloring classes, cooking demos, wine tastings, back stage tours, galley tours, a card room with lot of games supplied. Yoga, Zoomba and spinning classes all for a fee. The egg drop contest is always fun to watch too. I'm probably forgetting things but we certainly were not bored.

Do you remember who was the captain on the TA?