Celebrity Websight

LMC

Wisdom? No.

Experience? Yes.

It is an ongoing mystery as to why this company will not invest in their IT infrastructure to get a working, reliable site so don't even bother trying to figure it out.

If you're getting the try again in 20 minute message, you have to wait the 20 minutes. it usually happens if you click out of the page instead of logging out of the reservation but hey, it's Celebrity's web site so it might happen even if you go out correctly.

Their web site is a bad joke. There is no other polite way of saying it. Reservations are inaccessible. Reservations disappear. Perks don't show up. It will show that you owe money when you don't and on and on and on from there and that's when you can actually get into your reservation.

Honestly, I would call with whatever you're trying to do and ask for an email confirmation.

Edited by purpletequila

Does anyone have a clue as to what is wrong with Celebrity's websight??? I'm trying to "manage my reservation" and it won't let me do anything. Any wisdom out there?????

At least two other ongoing threads on this topic. No clues, no wisdom. My diagnosis from afar is that the links between the website and the underlying SQL database are farkled. In any case, some of us are having success, others not so much. Best advice I've seen, which helped me, is to call the Captains Club and ask them for help. I did have to wait maybe 20 seconds before I could talk to someone, but that isn't so bad...

Stan