When can excursions be booked?

jnojr

I'm setting sail in a little under six months. I got an email from RCI telling me not to miss all the wonderful excursions and giving me links to click on! But all result in a message saying, "PLEASE TRY AGAIN ONBOARD THE SHIP.

Uh oh. It looks like you’re trying to reserve a product too far ahead or too close to your sail date. If you have several weeks to go, try reserving closer to your sail date. If you’re sailing soon, please try to reserve this product once you’re onboard." So... when can I see / book excursions?

I've never actually tried it very far ahead, but apparently you should be able to book excursions weeks or months in advance.

One thing I've run across before is that a particular website might like a particular browser. One of my preferred hotel chain websites doesn't work well at all with Firefox, such that I get a complete no-response. Nothing, not even an error, it just won't go to the next page. But the same website works fine with IE. Just a suggestion, something to try. Other than that, give Customer Service a call and see what they say.

Have you tried going in directly through Cruise Planner on Royal's site when you look at your reservation? That's where I've booked some excursions for my Med/Venice cruise happening 7/1/16. There are already excursions up for each of the ports - and a few got added since I looked the first time.

Internet, specialty restaurants, and special events like Murder Mystery Dinner aren't available yet even going through Cruise Planner.