Where's the Baileys?

BTromboneFrack

We noticed that too.

They used to carry a "Irish Cream" liquor, but that is now missing.

We are ordering the Chilla Orchata which is a cinnamon rum cream, similar to Rum Chata which is totally delicious.

So we are happy with that instead.

We know we are on vacation when we have our special coffee creamer!

You used to be able to call Bon Voyage and order items not on their list, maybe that will work if you are set on Irish Cream?

Bon Voyage 1.800.522.7648

Edited by silvercrikhix

So now I can't get a B52!!!! (baileys, kahula and vodka) :eek:

I am keeping my fingers crossed that OP is speaking of ordering from Bon Voyage to have in the stateroom. I need mommies special sippie cup with Baileys and coffee. That is my go to drink.

If visiting Jamaica, do yourself a favor and get a few bottles of Sangsters Jamaican Rum Cream. They also sell it at some Islands.

Just like Baileys bit smoother bc it's made with Rum instead of whiskey. Rumchada is not even in the convo. [emoji926]

Edited by hobster7

So now I can't get a B52!!!! (baileys, kahula and vodka) :eek:

A B-52 is made with Kahlua - Grand Marnier - Baileys. Your drink is a Mudslide. Both YUMMY. If you are lucky enough to find Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream....try it.

I have also brought them in backpack from ports, no problem.11ce7.jpg

I didn't think bringing it to your room in a backpack was allowed. Doesn't Carnival store it for you until the cruise is over? I'd still like to get that bottle to my room. On Disney, we actually tipped/bribed a steward, but I'd prefer to do things the right way.

If visiting Jamaica, do yourself a favor and get a few bottles of Sangsters Jamaican Rum Cream. They also sell it at some Islands.

Just like Baileys bit smoother bc it's made with Rum instead of whiskey. Rumchada is not even in the convo. [emoji926]

The Rum Raisin is to die for! We've been trying to find it everywhere we go (which hasn't been Jamaica) to no avail ever since!

What is the substitute for Baileys there must be something?

Pops72106 O'douls is a non alcoholic beer.

Carolans Irish Cream is the most common substitute that I know of but in my opinion it's a second rate one. My wife loves Baileys, won't touch Carolans. Yes, that is the correct spelling.