Current Concierges continued discussion

Diego Tripaldi CL Concierge on Jewel posted so information that he is coming back to Jewel after Jewel after his vacation. I emailed Maxs' Mom for more details and she replied that he leaves in June and is back in September.

We are on Indy in May and i have tried searching CC for info about Felix , not much is written about him ? I would like to hear from anyone who has had positive and negative experience with him ?

We received an email from Felix 2 days before we were due to board Indy. We didn't have any problems so didn't call upon his services but found him very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast in the CL the first morning was interesting - there was bircher muesli but no bowls to put it in or spoons to eat it with and no cold milk. This was all soon rectified and bowls, spoons and cold milk were there for the rest of the cruise.

The new coffee machine only dispenses coffee and hot water (no frothed milk :( ) and I had to ask for sachets of hot choc as there were none out (Felix then told me where they lived if I needed any more :) )

Harmony is very lucky to have Raj!

Edited by nearlytheir

We received an email from Felix 2 days before we were due to board Indy. We didn't have any problems so didn't call upon his services but found him very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast in the CL the first morning was interesting - there was bircher muesli but no bowls to put it in or spoons to eat it with and no cold milk. This was all soon rectified and bowls, spoons and cold milk were there for the rest of the cruise.

The new coffee machine only dispenses coffee and hot water (no frothed milk :( ) and I had to ask for sachets of hot choc as there were none out (Felix then told me where they lived if I needed any more :) )

Harmony is very lucky to have Raj!

I wonder if coffee and hot water will be standard for any replacement coffee machines. Or were the frothed milk drinks something that would be available once they got the new coffee machine running correctly?

• 2 weeks later...

A poster on another thread heard that the concierges will split their time evenly between the DL and the CL/SL. Heard it was a directive from Miami. This came from a passenger.

Don't know how true this is and whether this going fleet wide but on Serenade Mario and Francisco are each doing 2 months in a lounge, then switching with the other person.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

A poster on another thread heard that the concierges will split their time evenly between the DL and the CL/SL. Heard it was a directive from Miami. This came from a passenger.

Don't know how true this is and whether this going fleet wide but on Serenade Mario and Francisco are each doing 2 months in a lounge, then switching with the other person.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

On the Serenade this winter I was told the same - concierges on that ship would be rotating. Not sure if it has been done yet.

"Orders from Miami" is one of most used phrases on Liberty;)

LOL!!!! You are so right and they are so wrong! Even with orders from Miami they do not do the things they are suppose to do or lie about it (in my personal experience). I bet the concierges switching lounges is going over very well also:rolleyes:. What a mess that ship is in so many regards, imho. Glad to have one less ship to juggle until those that cruise her a lot give the thumbs up for major ship wide changes and vibes.

Cheers!