Current Concierges continued discussion

Apologies! I'm sure Jorge G. Deserves all of the praise offered up on this thread. However, I've never sailed with him as DL concierge. I needed to follow thread back a bit. There was reference to Jorge G and Liberty. The Jorge I met on Liberty was Jorge Delgado and my previous comments were about him. Will see Jorge D this 9/23 for Pacific NW cruise on EX.

Apologies! I'm sure Jorge G. Deserves all of the praise offered up on this thread. However, I've never sailed with him as DL concierge. I needed to follow thread back a bit. There was reference to Jorge G and Liberty. The Jorge I met on Liberty was Jorge Delgado and my previous comments were about him. Will see Jorge D this 9/23 for Pacific NW cruise on EX.
Do you or anyone else know if Jorge G is back on Liberty in the DL? He is due to board today. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

I thought Allan Fajardo was back on Oasis. I saw him in a picture taken by a facebook friend at the end of July.

As far as I know, Allan is on vacation, right now!

He told me that he was going to be on Oasis in Oct, when we turn Pinnacle and he was going to be there for us!!!

We know him for years!!!

Let's hope that RC doesn't send him to another ship!!!!![emoji15]

Ricardo still a concierge! He was in the DL but when Charmaine left, he moved to the CL (BR)

Thanks -- I thought I read where he was involved in the Genie program.

As far as I know, Allan is on vacation, right now!

He told me that he was going to be on Oasis in Oct, when we turn Pinnacle and he was going to be there for us!!!

We know him for years!!!

Let's hope that RC doesn't send him to another ship!!!!![emoji15]

We re on Oasis in October -- which week are you on? I'm sure it's not the same one, or I would have seen your posts. ;)

Congratulations on reaching Pinnacle! :)

Thanks -- I thought I read where he was involved in the Genie program.

We re on Oasis in October -- which week are you on? I'm sure it's not the same one, or I would have seen your posts. ;)

Congratulations on reaching Pinnacle! :)

Karen, yes we are on Oct 22 and Jane and John White will be there also, to celebrate with us!

We are on Oct 15 also, and I Know that Jane and John going to be in the one after the 22nd!!!!

Please does anyone know when Raj Bhugwath goes on leave, as I was hoping he would still be on board Harmony the last week in September. Thanks Sue
He boarded on April 18, 2016 and concierges usually are on a ship for 6 months but I think he went straight from IN to HM. Does anyone have better information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

He boarded on April 18, 2016 and concierges usually are on a ship for 6 months but I think he went straight from IN to HM. Does anyone have better information.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I think he's on vacation right now because he's posting family pics. I messaged him. I'll report back if he gives me any information.

While I'm at it, Diego Tripaldi from the Jewel is on vacation.

Please does anyone know when Raj Bhugwath goes on leave, as I was hoping he would still be on board Harmony the last week in September. Thanks Sue

Sue, Raj returns from vacation this weekend and will be on Harmony again from 8/21 when we board, so I would assume he will still be on in 5/6 weeks but I will check for you when we see him.