Current Concierges continued discussion

Alan does officially report to the Navigator on 9/18/16 until

2/12/17. (Perhaps longer). I'm not sure which lounge he will be going to though.

This is great news! We love Alan and were very disappointed when he did not make it to Enchantment while we were there but now we are scheduled for Navigator in January so hopefully we will get to see him on there!

• 2 weeks later...

Update on Adventurer from my cohort for this thread, who is on the ship:

CL -- Francisco (Frankie) Dean until 10-16-2016 (goes to Anthem unitl 1-2017 -- actual date unknown)

DL -- Sucel Anderson boaded 9-3-2016; should be on board for 10-16-2016 Drydock; Ryno Strapp on vacation as of Sept. 3, 2016

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

I just received an email from Vojtech, and he just left Saturday for vacation from the Vision. Don't know who is replacing him in the Diamond Lounge.
Thanks for the update. Wonder if Patricia Dcosta will take over the DL? She went on vacation in June. Was Mangesh (MJ) still in the CL?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

This is great news! We love Alan and were very disappointed when he did not make it to Enchantment while we were there but now we are scheduled for Navigator in January so hopefully we will get to see him on there!

Alan will be on Navigator late this month until sometime in February. (Sorry just noticed this had already been reported)

Edited by Firefighterhoop

RA update:

Juan Diego is on RA through the crossing (through the Pacific). He will go home on October 17. And his return date is December 3.

Not sure of who will cover for JD when he goes on vacation.

Sergey Sinkevich will not be covering for JD in RA's D: as he is going to the Jewel but I'm not sure of the dates.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Juan Diego is currently on vacation from RD

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Juan Diego is currently onboard Radiance. See post above.....