Cabanas on Barefoot Beach - numbers

rjmols

Hi, does anybody have a map of the Barefoot Beach Cabanas and their numbers? I have seen a map but couldn't quite work out the numbering system.

I am looking between a waterfront or overwater (not hilltop) for July 2016 sailing, so if anybody has recommendations that would be a great help:)

Many thanks

Hi, does anybody have a map of the Barefoot Beach Cabanas and their numbers? I have seen a map but couldn't quite work out the numbering system.

I am looking between a waterfront or overwater (not hilltop) for July 2016 sailing, so if anybody has recommendations that would be a great help:)

Many thanks

Google.....Labadee maps. I just tried it and they all popped up. :)

Google.....Labadee maps. I just tried it and they all popped up. :)

Just tried that. All it has is the map of Labadee, but none that show the individual numbers of the cabanas on barefoot. If you found this map, can you please link it here. Thank you.

Many thanks

We've booked W6 on our last two cruises and really enjoyed it but if there is anyone that is physically challenged in your party, W5 & W6 may not be the best choice. There are two access points, stairs from the back side and the shared ladder into the water. Just know that when the tide is up, there's a short walk through the water to get to the back stairs and the ladder steps are pipe, not like normal ladder rungs.

We've booked W6 on our last two cruises and really enjoyed it but if there is anyone that is physically challenged in your party, W5 & W6 may not be the best choice. There are two access points, stairs from the back side and the shared ladder into the water. Just know that when the tide is up, there's a short walk through the water to get to the back stairs and the ladder steps are pipe, not like normal ladder rungs.

What are the official names for the "H" and "B"?

I think this map is wrong then, because there are 9 beach cabanas there, the map doesn't show that many.

The map is showing 9 beach cabanas, they are numbered s1 - s9. W1-W6 are over the water, S1-S9 are on the beach back away from the water.

Thank you :)

Now do you know if there is a "better" W or "better" B ??

Or are they all the same - ie location - beach entry - etc

Did you see my post about W5 and W6 (Post#5)? We really liked 6 but it may not be for every one.

If we had young kids with us I'd refer B1 or B2 being closer to the water but it's just our personal preference. They're all pretty nice.

There are 4 of us, all late 20's early 30's with no kids. We just want to be in the sun and closest to the water, but while still on the beach.

There are 4 of us, all late 20's early 30's with no kids. We just want to be in the sun and closest to the water, but while still on the beach.

There's plenty of beach between the beach front cabanas and the water. Here's some photos complements of CC member Jcjarvis' review. You can see B1 to the right in the third picture. If I remember right, B2 is just as far from the water or further.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42603119&postcount=15

There's plenty of beach between the beach front cabanas and the water. Here's some photos complements of CC member Jcjarvis' review. You can see B1 to the right in the third picture. If I remember right, B2 is just as far from the water or further.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42603119&postcount=15

Thank you for the link. However, we are looking at the beach (aka palm) cabanas, which are listed as "S" on the map. I am not sure what category the "B" cabanas are. as they are not listed on the cabana page. The only categories listed are: Hill, Palm (beach), Water front, and over the water.

Thank you for the link. However, we are looking at the beach (aka palm) cabanas, which are listed as "S" on the map. I am not sure what category the "B" cabanas are. as they are not listed on the cabana page. The only categories listed are: Hill, Palm (beach), Water front, and over the water.

B would be the water front cabanas and there's only two.