Water and the beverage package

wildescapade

Carnival sells water on board for 2.99 (I believe) for 12

If you want the 12 pack of water for $2.99, you have to pre-purchase through the fun shops. It will be delivered to your room which ever day you choose. If you purchase a 12 pack of water on board, it is $4.99.

If you want the 12 pack of water for $2.99, you have to pre-purchase through the fun shops. It will be delivered to your room which ever day you choose. If you purchase a 12 pack of water on board, it is $4.99.

I thought they changed it to 2.99 regardless of pre-ordering or on the ship. I might be wrong but I think it was changed

We pre-ordered pre-paid $2.99 each for (3) 12-packs of 1/2 liter bottles. We had in the past carried ours on, which is a bit of a hassle, but given costs of all individual drinks of any kind on board, thought this was a cruise ship bargain IMHO.

I thought they changed it to 2.99 regardless of pre-ordering or on the ship. I might be wrong but I think it was changed

Yes it was changed to $2.99 on board as well. I just read the policy yesterday after ordering water for my upcoming cruise. The only difference is they charge a 15% gratuity if you order the water on board opposed to getting it precruise.