Punta Langosta

Tracik

We will be on NCL in February. I believe this is usually their dock.

We will be doing excursions on our other 2 stops so wanted a easy not too expensive day here.

So, my question is when we walk off the dock is there anything to do around there for 3-4 hours? Restaurants? Bars? Shopping? Thanks!

So, my question is when we walk off the dock is there anything to do around there for 3-4 hours? Restaurants? Bars? Shopping? Thanks!

Tons of restaurants/bars/shopping all in walking distance. You're literally right in the middle of everything.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cruise+Ship/@20.5096697,-86.9562191,16z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1spunta+langosta+pier+cozumel!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x68b45730273fd699

We were there a couple weeks ago and did the same as you, just went out and walked around shopping.

Edited by gpb11

We will be on NCL in February. I believe this is usually their dock.

We will be doing excursions on our other 2 stops so wanted a easy not too expensive day here.

Senor Frogs is right there and lots of fun!!

I consider Punta Langosta the nicest pier because of it's location. It's right smack in the middle of town. You can easily walk on and off the ship with a lot of shops, restaurants and entertainment right there in front of you. :)

After you walk off the ship and through the shopping center (they will always make you do that.....) when facing the water/ship take a left and stroll down a couple of blocks to the town square. From there you can go off the little side streets for some really good food, and great shopping and bars. We like Wet Wendys and the little shops around that place.

OK, thanks y'all! We are either going to that or do the bar hop haven't decided yet.

Bar Hop is great too and from Punta Langosta you have the advantage of being able to walk to the meeting place without extra fees for a taxi.

OK, thanks y'all! We are either going to that or do the bar hop haven't decided yet.

Depending on your port times, you'll probably have time for both. Our port time was 7 am - 6 pm. (Punta Langosta - DCL). Our Bar Hop was from 10 am - 3 pm, giving us plenty of time in town afterward to have some fun before haven to be back on board.