` Miami- Resort Fee?

kelkel2

Can anyone who has stayed at the IC downtown Miami lately tell me if they charge a resort fee for the use of their outdoor pool? I was trying to find the information on the hotel's website but couldn't find the information. We are only staying one night and won't get there until at least 2pm that day, so a resort fee probably wouldn't be worth paying, but I know after a long day of travel an afternoon at the pool sounds lovely!

Can anyone who has stayed at the IC downtown Miami lately tell me if they charge a resort fee for the use of their outdoor pool? I was trying to find the information on the hotel's website but couldn't find the information. We are only staying one night and won't get there until at least 2pm that day, so a resort fee probably wouldn't be worth paying, but I know after a long day of travel an afternoon at the pool sounds lovely!

Normally when a hotel charges a 'resort fee' the fee is mandatory and they aren't tracking what aspects of the resort you use. I found this on the hotels.com booking site for the IC Miami:

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night

That seems very reasonable as far as resort fees in Miami go; many hotels charge $25.

Normally when a hotel charges a 'resort fee' the fee is mandatory and they aren't tracking what aspects of the resort you use. I found this on the hotels.com booking site for the IC Miami:

Mandatory fees

You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:

• Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night

That seems very reasonable as far as resort fees in Miami go; many hotels charge $25.

Thank you for finding that! I agree, $10 is very reasonable!