Who is CD Conquest

lilkrz

Jase Apps is currently on the Conquest until December 16th after that is not posted who will replace him yet! Happy cruising

The CD scheduled John posted is not correct. Jase just posted he just spent the last week at Carnival's headquarters in Miami and is now getting on the Breeze to train with Matt for a week then he is taking over the Freedom. He was suppose to be on the Conquest need someone who has recently been who might have an idea who is taking over the ship. Wee Jimmy usually only covers vacation time for CDs.

Ok sorry i just know parts of it are correct they must have switched some of it around then... Because we are on an upcoming Dream cruise and Brandon will be our CD he left the conference to transition with Hennie after having been in the Elation...

I'm on the same b2b. It's gonna be a fun 14 nights!!!

Yes, defiantly looking forward to 14 nights of fun.

I haven't done this ship before but have done others in this class. The first time I did a b2b there was only 4 of us that was a couple of years ago. Last year the b2b I did had almost 200 people. They even did a group picture and gave it to us as a gift. The first week I will be celebrating my first Milestone 25th cruise. Other then the 25% they give in OBC as a gift it will be interesting to see what other things they will do to commemorate it.

Yes, defiantly looking forward to 14 nights of fun.

I haven't done this ship before but have done others in this class. The first time I did a b2b there was only 4 of us that was a couple of years ago. Last year the b2b I did had almost 200 people. They even did a group picture and gave it to us as a gift. The first week I will be celebrating my first Milestone 25th cruise. Other then the 25% they give in OBC as a gift it will be interesting to see what other things they will do to commemorate it.

My last cruise was on the Conquest. Love the ship. It's my first b2b. I be gold for this one. Long way from a milestone. One of these days I'll get there.