HAL Activity Newspaper and robe?

phabric

Every cruise line has a different name for their Activity Newspaper that is delivered each night. What does HAL call theirs?

I have a balcony cabin on the Westerdam. Can I ask for a robe from the cabin attendant?

It's called the Explorer. You will find it on the end of your bed along w/chocolates and a message of 'sweet dreams' from the captain and crew, during turndown by the cabin steward.

Every cabin category on HAL gets robes for your voyage. They will be hanging from hooks on the wall inside the cabin upon boarding. If, for some reason, they aren't there - just ask!

Enjoy your sail!

You are correct, Cruz Chic - thanx for mentioning it. Sorry, OP. When I replied, I had pulled out information from my 2011 AK cruise when it was still called the Explorer. But upon looking at my 2014 AK cruise information, I see that it indeed is now called "On Location."

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just thinking that so thx for confirming:o. On my recent cruise on the eurodam we didn't get the explorer until the second or third day. I went to ask about it at the front desk but I couldn't remember what it was called :o.

Every cruise line has a different name for their Activity Newspaper that is delivered each night. What does HAL call theirs?

I have a balcony cabin on the Westerdam. Can I ask for a robe from the cabin attendant?

Thanks for the information. I am cruising with my cousin and want 2 each night and want to ask for it with the correct name.

Thanks for the information. I am cruising with my cousin and want 2 each night and want to ask for it with the correct name.

If for some reason you don't receive 2 copies, extra copies are available at the front office.

Happy sailing!