Royal Caribbean Website ALWAYS Down

LITATGP

PHEW!

I thought it was just me getting the australia page!

I havent been able to access my booking only sporadically I have three reservations and want to book dining etc. I cant! excursions Icant..

Mightly miffed now.

Sail Monday!!! still cant print boarding pass

I am trying to do Online checking for my two reservations today and have tried multiple browsers. It lets me do step 1 & 2, but step 3 is blank. I eventually called the number and they just came back after putting me on hold for a few minutes. Their IT staff is apparently aware of the issue and I should try again next week because they don't know how long it will take them to fix it.

Hi

I have the same problem with website. One of my reservations is working like it suppose too/and the other one does not. I called the number It recommended. The person tried the same as I was doing and had the same problem. I was told to wait and hopefully it will clear up soon. Been three days , still the same. Different reasons listed at the top of the page each time.

Try again later in the week I guess

i found out you have to use Firefox to get into your account.

That won't help. I use Firefox and every time I try to check a price it tells me the site is temporarily unavailable. It's sad when I have to go to an online TA to find out the prices. Hopefully it'll be fixed before I try to make final payment on my June cruise.....

Anyway, if it worked for you after switching to Firefox it was just a coincidence. It works intermittently no matter what browser you use.

That won't help. I use Firefox and every time I try to check a price it tells me the site is temporarily unavailable. It's sad when I have to go to an online TA to find out the prices. Hopefully it'll be fixed before I try to make final payment on my June cruise.....

Anyway, if it worked for you after switching to Firefox it was just a coincidence. It works intermittently no matter what browser you use.

I have been unable to access the site for weeks as it is always on "vacation". I called Royal's tech number and after a long session was told that the only problem was that I was using Safari. Obviously the problems are greater than that. I've given up for the time being.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

It hasn't worked for weeks for me using Chrome. I can get as far as bringing up cruises but once I try getting prices I just get a white screen. I can bring up My Cruises but I can't get into the Cruise Planner. I have to switch to Firefox. I've tried clearing cookies.