Bank of America RC card Visa

At Sam's, not an issue, we go there every week.

Thanks for the info. I had read through the terms and conditions a while back and it seemed a bit cumbersome to get the cash back, but might be worth it.

Thanks for the info. I had read through the terms and conditions a while back and it seemed a bit cumbersome to get the cash back, but might be worth it.

Not really. We get a check. We go to Sam's. If we make a purchase we can apply the cash back and get an overage in cash. Or, we can go to customer service and 'cash' the check.

Depending upon the amount, we'll either put the cash in an envelope to take cruising to pay for extra gratuities, meals enroute, gas, whatever. Or, we can deposit in the bank.

BTW, as I said, the 3% works for any travel expense including airfares, rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, etc. This is a far broader category of spending than the typical cruise line card which only pays 2% on cruise line purchases. The card also pays 5% on gasoline and 1% on other. We have another card that pays a better rate on 'other'. It's just a much better card than any offered by the cruise lines. And, cash is combinable.

Not really. We get a check. We go to Sam's. If we make a purchase we can apply the cash back and get an overage in cash. Or, we can go to customer service and 'cash' the check.

Depending upon the amount, we'll either put the cash in an envelope to take cruising to pay for extra gratuities, meals enroute, gas, whatever. Or, we can deposit in the bank.

BTW, as I said, the 3% works for any travel expense including airfares, rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, etc. This is a far broader category of spending than the typical cruise line card which only pays 2% on cruise line purchases. The card also pays 5% on gasoline and 1% on other. We have another card that pays a better rate on 'other'. It's just a much better card than any offered by the cruise lines. And, cash is combinable.

I agree, the 3% is now better than dealing with Royal's Visa card. We used to be able to get up to 4% back with Royal's Visa card, but with the advent of never ending hoax sales, those 4% redemptions are no longer possible.

I agree, the 3% is now better than dealing with Royal's Visa card. We used to be able to get up to 4% back with Royal's Visa card, but with the advent of never ending hoax sales, those 4% redemptions are no longer possible.

You've been so helpful in the past, glad I was able to help you for once.