C&A number issues

I'm currently trying to book a cruise on Royal Caribbean's website. When prompted for our C&A numbers, I input mine fine, but it keeps rejecting my wife's saying it's not a valid number. I have her card right here in front of me. When I fill out the form with our name and information for them to fill it out automatically, it processes and fills in a C&A number for both of us that I've never seen before. I don't know what to do. Suggestions?

I'm currently trying to book a cruise on Royal Caribbean's website. When prompted for our C&A numbers, I input mine fine, but it keeps rejecting my wife's saying it's not a valid number. I have her card right here in front of me. When I fill out the form with our name and information for them to fill it out automatically, it processes and fills in a C&A number for both of us that I've never seen before. I don't know what to do. Suggestions?

It keeps rejecting mine as well (although everyone else in the family was fine). I'm going to call RCI to have it added.

I have a problem every time I book with a travel agent yet my husbands is fine. When I call Royal Caribbean they cannot seam to do anything and they tell me to call after the cruise to have it added or see the C&A ambassador onboard. When I call C&A they resolve it about 80% of the time but sometimes I need to call back a couple of times to get someone that is willing to put the time into it to resolve the issue. The issue though in my case is only in the my cruises account and they have walked me through looking at my reservation without opening my cruises account and everything is fine and when we get back the cruise will pop up in my cruises account without any further doing. I would definitely call C&A over any Royal Caribbean # and if you aren't getting anywhere hang up and call back to get someone else, they are not all equal in their knowledge of the system.